Help with rift Garbodor (2nd time)

MuchoG

So I managed to beat the Garbodor the first time since he is a lower level, I used Parting Shot from Pangoro 2/3 times and got a bit lucky with a Sp. Def drop with Shadow Ball from Espeon. But the second time it just seems impossible, he is level 62, unfair defense and since the field gives him Poison Heal my damage is so low it's almost the same as the heal he gets. I saw people using Curse with a ghost type or Perish Song but I don't have Pokemon with those moves, also I've tried to leave West Gearan but I couldn't.

So what am I supposed to do? I don't think I can even grind anywhere,  I just can't do  any damage and he keeps healing, if there is a way to leave West Gearan please tell me because I think I'm stuck if I can't go get a Curse or Perish Song Pokemon.

There are other strategies you can try, depending on your Pokémon.  I’m on my phone, so typing it is a bit of a pain, but I’ll link you to a thread where someone had the same issue as you and I described the strategy there.

10 minutes ago, DanelerH said:

There are other strategies you can try, depending on your Pokémon.  I’m on my phone, so typing it is a bit of a pain, but I’ll link you to a thread where someone had the same issue as you and I described the strategy there.

Thanks a lot, I was looking through my box and found an Inkay with Destiny Bond so I managed to win. I still don't think this a very well made level since this was my most difficult rift until now and you can't leave or grind.