Online battle anyone?

Eigengrau

Just now, Hyena2305 said:

This performace of my team was even worse then the last one 

why do you go with leavanny? you obviously looked for a sticky web, why didnt you go for it?

3 minutes ago, Hyena2305 said:

It was very intruiguin, firstly how did you came up with those nicknames, why does Spiritomb look so awesome?

and lastly was my Luna a good girl?

you must be asking about my Boogie Woogie ?? :') me ambipom is one of me favs atm I just luvvvvv the guy OMG xD 

Spiritomb was a shiny soo it looked soo guuud. Luna was really good! I love absol man Have you seen a shiny mega absol? it looks so majestic. 

1 minute ago, Hyena2305 said:

maybe i didn't go for sticky web because I suck an only play, I only managed to train my Mon's strategically with help from others.

A good online player is supposed to know everything without a second thought

if you ever need help I could always give you "ein paar tipps fur Dich" a few tips 😛

not that I am soo good at battling myself 

Of course she looks majestic, why do you think I named her Luna?

as for the tips, all my mons I used had 252 EV in Speed and the primary Attacking Stat as well as 31 DV across the board.

Of course I still have to work at Coverage Attacks, so Tempest has to learn Heat Wave, I will replace Luna's Psycho Cut with Zen Headbutt, Ivy and Autumn unfortunately don't learn any attacks that could give them coverage, as far as I know. Crasher Wake knows Ice Punch already, the same is true for Greninja as Ice Beam and Extrasensory, but I need a Fire Type, maybe I swap Autumn for Volcarona when the time comes. As for Centurion I will teach him Rock Slide or Stone Edge and probably Poison Jab and Night Slash

9 hours ago, Hyena2305 said:

Of course she looks majestic, why do you think I named her Luna?

as for the tips, all my mons I used had 252 EV in Speed and the primary Attacking Stat as well as 31 DV across the board.

Of course I still have to work at Coverage Attacks, so Tempest has to learn Heat Wave, I will replace Luna's Psycho Cut with Zen Headbutt, Ivy and Autumn unfortunately don't learn any attacks that could give them coverage, as far as I know. Crasher Wake knows Ice Punch already, the same is true for Greninja as Ice Beam and Extrasensory, but I need a Fire Type, maybe I swap Autumn for Volcarona when the time comes. As for Centurion I will teach him Rock Slide or Stone Edge and probably Poison Jab and Night Slash

thats nice, your greninja looks the strongest tbh. I dont use greninja though 😛 as I prefer physical dark mons. did your roserade have toxic spikes?

• 2 weeks later...