Need help with last Team member

CaptainMetal

Okay so I have a bunch of mons and I wanted to build a team around my favs, trying to cover everything as much as possible (both on offense and defense). I've currently got to the fifth member but I actually all out of ideas on what to add that helps the team and/or doesn't add any new weaknesses.

My current Team:

Naganadel @ Dragonium-Z

Timid, 252 SpAtk+Init

- Nasty Plot

- Flamethrower

- Sludge Wave

- Draco Meteor

Love that mon and wanted to include it no matter what (after all I worked hard for it). 

Silvally-Ground @ Ground Memory

Jolly, 252 ATK+Init

- Parting Shot

- Shadow Claw

- Iron Head

- Multi Attack

This one never leaves the team. Its flexibility helped me so much during my journey. Ground memory for coverage, the two other attacks are mostly filler and can be replaced. Parting Shot is great for momentum

Aggron @ Aggronite

Careful, 252 HP+SpDef

- Stealth Rock

- Toxic

- Stone Edge/Rock Slide

- Iron Head

First Mega I used in Reborn and still my fav. Nature and EVs are so it can survive better on the special side.

A-Ninetails @ Light Clay

Timit, 252 SpAtk+Init

- Freeze Dry

- Moonblast

- Aurora Veil

- Nasty Plot

Another long term member of my team. With Freeze Dry and Moonblast I get a los of the offensive coverage the team needed, more on that later, plus the Veil helps Naganadel so survive.

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers

Careful, 252 HP+SpDef

- Toxic

- Foul Play

- Taunt

- Knock Off

Covers the Ground weakness and also adds Ghost and Dark so the team now has defensive coverage for everything. With Aggron being on the physical defensive side I chose go go with SpDef here.

Like I said the current setup has nothing left unresisted. On the offensive side the only thing I don't have a super effective move for is Normal. My current predicament is, that I don't know who should be the final member. I have a full dex, so I'm not limited to anything.

Hawlucha sounds interesting. My current idea would have been a Sheer Force Feraligatr with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Liquidation. The last slot could be used for Superpower. 

As for Heavy Slam. Initially I preferred Iron Head for the consistent damage but I took another look at Heavy Slam and there are no pokes that I would use it against that are heavier than 1/3 of Mega-Aggrons weight, which would make Heavy Slam hit as hard as Iron Head. So I think I'm gonna switch to Heavy Slam