idea of making wallpapers *super hypethetical

Samtale

• Developers

For newcomers of the game please stay away as this might have spoilers

I feel the need to say this would be a personal project somewhere in the future and not really something done as dev thing. If I were to try to make wallpapers with pokemon in them mostly reborn themed like say events in the game that have to do with pokemon for instance a alley zorua or absol having some certain premonition scene (but without any characters in the scene) in the game that you find notable. not super story focused things like the hydragon scene you know the one, just little mundane or sidequest, things having pokemon in them. Hope I made a clear Idea of what to suggest. This would might be after reborn and just a little side thing I'd like to try.

The wallpapers with pokemon in them fascinate me because they are animals with personality so thought this'd be a fun what if there reborn focused ones

• Like 1

Perhaps one involving Gossip Gardevoir would be cool, I mean a celebrity would have promotional items after all...

Other ideas? Maybe the Lucario mother up in Ametrine, Gastly going into Breloombot, maybe one of budew sunbathing on the Lapis ward wall.

1 hour ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

It's the way budew relax when not terrorizing Ame

A Budew terrorizing Ame might be a cool wallpaper as well XD

Jokes aside... How about a Wallpaper of the first encounter with Cain in the Grand Hall, where he's all like "Heeey~ You're cute!" I would like to see his Nidoran sitting next to him, face palming itself like "OMG, here we go again...."

Or you could just draw an epic fight scene from the first encounter....the player facing off against Cain and Victoria.....in a 3 way battle!

• 2 weeks later...