Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vinnie

Tourmaline Desert & Mirage Tower Maps

Recommended Posts

Great work. If I had it yesterday it would saved me a lot of time.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 10:01 AM, Saijo said:

Great work. If I had it yesterday it would saved me a lot of time.

Ah, sorry about that. This was supposed to be released earlier. 

 

 

Anyways, went ahead and fixed the error from earlier. I changed my mind and I'll probably edit the scrapyard in later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm not sure if you didn't see it or just chose not to use it because some details have changed, but map 148 in editor (the parent tourmaline map) is actually a hollistic view of all parts including scrapyard and mirage tower (at least, when it's there). it might be easier to edit using that?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Amethyst said:

i'm not sure if you didn't see it or just chose not to use it because some details have changed, but map 148 in editor (the parent tourmaline map) is actually a hollistic view of all parts including scrapyard and mirage tower (at least, when it's there). it might be easier to edit using that?

I didn't actually think about that. I knew about it but clearly didn't think about it, probably because I'm used to making maps of dungeons/gauntlets that lack a holistic view. Thanks for telling me about it, it'll help shave a little time off these things in the future. 

 

Edit: Also have a happy birthday :^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It only took me about a month before I finally got to it, but it's updated and there's also a set of graphics for Mirage Tower as well.

 

Tempted to add in the Houndoomite Megastone on the Tourmaline Desert map in the scrapyard, but I can't think of how to show the conditions for receiving it along side it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

It only took me about a month before I finally got to it, but it's updated and there's also a set of graphics for Mirage Tower as well.

 

Tempted to add in the Houndoomite Megastone on the Tourmaline Desert map in the scrapyard, but I can't think of how to show the conditions for receiving it along side it.

There's dragonium z near mirage tower too. You need to surf behind the tower, go to the left, fight an alolan Exeggutor and check the spot where you fought it to get it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

There's dragonium z near mirage tower too. You need to surf behind the tower, go to the left, fight an alolan Exeggutor and check the spot where you fought it to get it.

Ah right, I'll add that in a later edit then. Iirc the Alolan Exeggutor is level 100 or something silly too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Ah right, I'll add that in a later edit then. Iirc the Alolan Exeggutor is level 100 or something silly too. 

Its near Marcello's lemonade stand too lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nhehvnukl said:

Its near Marcello's lemonade stand too lol

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I'd probably just add an arrow + an exeggutor + the dragonium z. 

 

I always forget about it because I believe in past versions of the game the dragonium z wasn't there or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Z-crystals got added just this episode.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, doombotmecha said:

Yeah Z-crystals got added just this episode.

Yeah, actually think it's been there since E17 when I double checked. 

 

It's just weird because for some reason I remember vaguely going to the lemonade stand, and there wasn't anything special there at the time. 

 

Regardless of that, I updated it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...