bite

5 ponyata - lvl- 30

flame charge

take down

fire spin

high horsepower

6 uhmm i do not have a permanent 6th member

pls help and give stragies

Ok firstly Noibat is until evolved kinda weak and useless so i wouldn't rely on it too much for tough battles until it evolves, if you are trying to win a difficult gym leader like Shelly too in doubles without a full team with one of your pokemon being not very useful you are really dragging yourself down, i dunno if ya got the mystery egg yet but hatching it if ya haven't might net you a decent pokemon to support in this fight, the growlithe you get too has flame burst which if you can use that without rain being present will set Shelly's field on fire and hurt her bugs over time and i think improve fire attacks too so there is that, since you have the Pachirisu you may as well try making use of it's nuzzle leading for parahax and trying to buy time for your other mons to do something meaningful, knowing the abilities would be nice too, if Blaziken has speed boost and can take a hit from both of Shelly's starting too (though she usually goes for rain dance right off the bat with Illumise so only need to be able to take a hit from whoever else is leading) then Bulk up following by blaze kick by make easy work of some of her bugs with speed boost keeping you at a high speed, up to you to keep blazikens health safe, problem with your team, so little info i have on it but already a lot of troublesome signs

16 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Ok firstly Noibat is until evolved kinda weak and useless so i wouldn't rely on it too much for tough battles until it evolves, if you are trying to win a difficult gym leader like Shelly too in doubles without a full team with one of your pokemon being not very useful you are really dragging yourself down, i dunno if ya got the mystery egg yet but hatching it if ya haven't might net you a decent pokemon to support in this fight, the growlithe you get too has flame burst which if you can use that without rain being present will set Shelly's field on fire and hurt her bugs over time and i think improve fire attacks too so there is that, since you have the Pachirisu you may as well try making use of it's nuzzle leading for parahax and trying to buy time for your other mons to do something meaningful, knowing the abilities would be nice too, if Blaziken has speed boost and can take a hit from both of Shelly's starting too (though she usually goes for rain dance right off the bat with Illumise so only need to be able to take a hit from whoever else is leading) then Bulk up following by blaze kick by make easy work of some of her bugs with speed boost keeping you at a high speed, up to you to keep blazikens health safe, problem with your team, so little info i have on it but already a lot of troublesome signs

i have speed boost for blaziken

and ursaring has quick feet

i also got aron with rock head but he weak i would have to train

pacharisu has run away

noibat has frisk

and ponyata has flame body

and three fire types may be a little overkill

Edited by kingarv

2 minutes ago, kingarv said:

i have speed boost for blaziken

and ursaring has quick feet

i also got aron with rock head but he weak i would have to train

pacharisu has run away

noibat has frisk

and ponyata has flame body

A Lairon at lvl 35 with Rock Slide could definitely do chunks of damage to Shelly's Team you still have a number of problems with your team that being some of them just slow ya down/drag ya i would also recommend training up to the level cap (35) for this fight as it could make or break a fight

5 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

A Lairon at lvl 35 with Rock Slide could definitely do chunks of damage to Shelly's Team you still have a number of problems with your team that being some of them just slow ya down/drag ya i would also recommend training up to the level cap (35) for this fight as it could make or break a fight

ok and with which pokemon should i start

5 minutes ago, kingarv said:

ok and with which pokemon should i start

well when ya team is ready, is a full team and please dont use Noibat in this battle, i would opt for Lairon or Pachirisu at the front with Blaziken, starting with Bulk Up on Blaziken and Rock Slide on Lairon or Nuzzle on Pachirisu followed by blaze kick spam and rock slide or more nuzzle and spark on what's already nuzzle'd.

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

well when ya team is ready, is a full team and please dont use Noibat in this battle, i would opt for Lairon or Pachirisu at the front with Blaziken, starting with Bulk Up on Blaziken and Rock Slide on Lairon or Nuzzle on Pachirisu followed by blaze kick spam and rock slide or more nuzzle and spark on what's already nuzzle'd.

wait she has water pulse which can kill me easily

If i may i'd like to give you some advice that always worked out for everbody who tried so far.

You may want to get yourself an Espurr. It doesn't matter what level or gender, all it HAS to have is the move Fake Out. Your Speed Boost Blaziken and a third Pokemon, preferably your Pachirisu should be all you need. Bring Ponita as backup.

The 2 most dangerous Pokémon on Shelly's team are Illumise and Araquanid. Both will use Rain Dance. Illumise has Prankster, so you need to use Fake out to outspeed it. Yanmega has Speed Boost and CAN be a handfull, but will be easily outspeeded by your Blaziken if you keep it alive.

Step 1: Stock up on some healing Items, you might need them.

Step 2: Put your Espurr and Blaziken up front to start with them.

Step 3: Espurr uses Fake Out on Illumise to prevent Rain Dance. Make sure to have Blaziken attack Illumise as well to score a KO.

Step 4: Keep Blaziken alive but let Espurr go down. You want to get Pachirisu in before Araquanid comes out.

Step 5: Use Pachirisus electric type moves to get rid of Arqauanid.

That's about it. Works every time for me, and i am not even using a Torchick as my Starter.

6 hours ago, kingarv said:

uhmm well i sweaped her with pacharishu and blaziken so thx a lot guys

yeaa wwas about to say, just spam potions on blaziken and take down her mons 1 by 1. glad you solved your problem tho!