Nano4

• 3 weeks later...

Uuuuh sumimasen demo nani ga fukko

I do have a visit but I used it on Lía, not Kiet (for which I didn't receive any system message btw)

So before you all bw on me while I'm coming back from school, I'm gonna call shenanigans and assume that either Lía is lying, or someone has the ability to fuck up action results somehow, or I'm secretly vig. But in that case idk how Soph died.

• Global Mods

There is also a scenario in which a role can force their target to visit someone else, I believe? I'm not so sure if it would be in the setup, but you know.

I didn't get any system message either. 🤷‍♀️

I've currently got a scum lean on Amine because of meta information from previous games. Considering people are voting for Ali, I do want to hear more about this supposed lead from Lía before I make my decision.

Presumably going to be as busy tomorrow as I was today, so placeholder vote:

[Eliminate] Astra

in case I die in 22h or so, please do us a favor and check/eliminate the early bandwagoners

for the rest I don't have particular suspicions yet, since there's almost no discussion to scrutinize

17 hours ago, cicada said:

There is also a scenario in which a role can force their target to visit someone else, I believe? I'm not so sure if it would be in the setup, but you know.

I suppose there could be a role that can redirect and screw up action results, but the fact still stands that Ali was the only one who visited Kiet, who wound up dying.

Considering it is our best lead as of now, I'll put my vote down on

[Eliminate] Alistair