(Spoilers) Question about Nastasia, Neved, and Geara.

Rainlove

Spoiler

It seems Madelis and Zetta are already joining the protagonist's side. Nastasia has shown a soft spot to Ren, and was probably the main assistant in episode 12. Also, by the end of the episode, Madame X wasn't really relying on her 5 helpers (Zetta, Neved, Geara, Nastasia, and Madelis). I don't remember seeing any interaction between them and her. It was more of Madame X relying on the lady with the red hair and the guy on the surfboard. 

My question is, will those 3 turn against Madame X as well?. As far as I know, Jan made sure to "humanize" them in every aspect even though they're considered "Bad". Neved has a sick daughter, Zetta is a DNA replica of Melia who, as he said by him in Nightmare City, was never loved by team Xen and wishes to interact with his only family (Melia), Madelis already hates Madame X, and has no choice but to work with them (I kinda feel Madame X will end her life in upcoming episodes). Not too much shown on Geara except a dark history of him in Goldenleaf Town. I feel Narcissa will have a hand with his evolve. Finally, we have Nastasia, which I believe is the biggest and the last character to turn against Madame X because of how much screen time she is getting. 

2 hours ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

It seems Madelis and Zetta are already joining the protagonist's side. Nastasia has shown a soft spot to Ren, and was probably the main assistant in episode 12. Also, by the end of the episode, Madame X wasn't really relying on her 5 helpers (Zetta, Neved, Geara, Nastasia, and Madelis). I don't remember seeing any interaction between them and her. It was more of Madame X relying on the lady with the red hair and the guy on the surfboard. 

My question is, will those 3 turn against Madame X as well?. As far as I know, Jan made sure to "humanize" them in every aspect even though they're considered "Bad". Neved has a sick daughter, Zetta is a DNA replica of Melia who, as he said by him in Nightmare City, was never loved by team Xen and wishes to interact with his only family (Melia), Madelis already hates Madame X, and has no choice but to work with them (I kinda feel Madame X will end her life in upcoming episodes). Not too much shown on Geara except a dark history of him in Goldenleaf Town. I feel Narcissa will have a hand with his evolve. Finally, we have Nastasia, which I believe is the biggest and the last character to turn against Madame X because of how much screen time she is getting. 

Spoiler

Don't forget that Geara has a father and a mother still out there and alive in the world. If you do the Sashilla Village help requests then you encounter his father who you can either tell to go find his wife in the Voidal Chasm or to go back to Sashilla Village in complete and utter regret. So that can be attributed to trying to humanize Geara in a way. Because he still has a family out there even if he's not aware of it.