The LEGENDARY Texen Raider Reborn Skin Pack (Rejuvenation Spoilers)

Filthy Casual

Before we get started on this, I'd like to first say if you somehow haven't already, please do yourselves a favor and play Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation first. I don't know how you'd possibly find this before playing these amazing games, but just in case you have, you can download Reborn here and Rejuvenation here. With that being said...

...have you ever wanted to add some spice to your fighting mono? Have you ever wanted to play as another character? Perhaps you're a fan of Rejuvenation? Or maybe you're just an asshole, like me. Either way, if you've answered yes to any of these questions, then I've got the perfect custom sprite pack for you!

QzjkXfw.png

This, my friends, is the Texen Reborn pack! A graphics hack based on the one and only Texen Raider! Some things have changed, including some music, Pokemon sprites, and even character sprites! However, one thing's for certain: the region is not ready for Texen's divine brilliance.

dlOSPUc.png44Y8FTz.png

NKNTbR7.pngbAPHFob.png

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10DptxzqN3TUJievUBRUzAuoAY1THv5h4

How to apply the graphics mod:

1) Download all of the files from the link above.

2) Drag and drop the contents inside each folder into their respective places. If it asks if you want to replace the old file with the new one, answer "yes."

Special Thanks:

1) Amethyst and the Reborn team for creating an amazing game in Pokemon Reborn

2) Jan and the Rejuvenation team for not only creating an equally amazing game, but giving us Texen.

3) Ny, for helping create the Texen back sprite, as well as help polishing other sprites (you'll see which ones...)

4) Uberle for gifting me the awesome custom Infernape sprite.

With that being said, enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...

After years of development, THE TEXEN PACK IS FINALLY COMPLETED! What to expect in this absolutely blessed pack (spoilers for those who want to experience this blessed pack for themselves:

Spoiler

1) New fishing sprites! Each character contains a brand new fishing pole! Try them all out!

2) A brand new, upgraded version of Adrienn! Xey were great, but it was time to show them how a real leader renovated a city.

3) Brand new music from Rejuvenation! I think only true diehard fans will appreciate how blessed the champion theme is now.

4) New updated battle sprites for a few Pokemon! It's going to be pretty awesome.

Enjoy!

• Like 1