my team Rate and help me fix

AntonyJr

In the left is my curent moveset and right what i wanna give.                      just finished 5th gym Aya

Salamence (lvl 45)          Ampharos (lvl 44)                Braviary (lvl 45)            Milotic (lvl 44)                Lucario (lvl 44)                     Greninja (lvl 42)

Fire Fang                          Discharge                           Aerial Ace/Fly                Icy Wind                          Crunch                        Water Pulse/Waterfall

Dragon Claw                    Power Gem                         Superpower                 Brine /Surf                   Meteor Mash                   Rock Smash/Acrobatics

Crunch                       HP Ice/Dragon Pulse                 Shadow Claw                 Toxic                 Aura Spear/Close Combat           Cut/Ice Punch

Dragon Dance          Charge Beam/Signal Beam           Tailwind                      Recover              Bone Rush/Extremespeed       Smack Down/Night Slash

Subs: Hariyama, Sceptile, Zebstrika, Houndoom

Future pokemon that i want to get: Alola Ninetales, Metagross, Blaziken, Zoroark, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Kingdra, Gengar, Lapras, Steelix, Garchomp, Gallade, Turtunator, Serperior, Scyther, Weavile

What do you think i should CHANGE in my current team or moves and what you think should be a PERFECT TEAM for the rest of the game.

467371816_(38).thumb.png.62b7f038bcf23638d1083f608d39f21b.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So, first things first. There is no perfect team for the entire game. Instead, try to build in rotations for the gym or area you're currently facing. 

That being said. Most of your wanted is pretty good. But, I feel like there are a few redundant mons. 

Hariyama

-I feel like this mon has so much missed potential. It eventually gets completely outclassed by two others on your rotation. Blaziken and Lucario.

Zebstrika

-Again, a mon with potential, but doesn't have enough tools to take advantage of it. Ampharos is just better. Electabuzz and it's family would be good source for a replacement for Zebutt.

Kingdra

A personal favorite, but your rotation has better dragon and water types.

As for moves, the only one I can see an issue with is Ampharos. 

-Discharge

-Signal Beam

-Dragon Pulse

then rotating (cause tms are a thing [thank Arceus]) Charge beam and HP ice.

• Like 1

Someone's been using wondertrade or requesting a lot it seems. I recommend getting the modpack so you don't need to teach pokemon hm moves anymore, so you can stick with the more useful ones. Also I can have an Adamant Sneasel with Icicle Crash and 31 IV's in every slot but sp atk for you in about a week if in return you send my way one of these items:

Choice Specs, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Life Orb, any plate besides steel and fighting, any fossil pre gen IV besides root, leppa berry, razor claw or fang.

Your team is ok but you probably want to get some more utility into it instead of just raw power, though you have some as well. You will likely need to do rotations for certain gyms though, but as the user above points out there is no one perfect team.

• Like 1