Am I ready for Agate?

browricer

So, I'm at the part where from what I've heard I'm going to get stuck in agate for a while. Are my current pokemon up to it before going, or should I level them a bit more or add other team members? First 5 also have perfect IV's.

Pokemon in rotation:

lvl 63 Timid Galvantula, speed and spa EV. Sticky Web, Discharge, Bug Buzz, Thunder Wave

Item: Magnet

lvl 57 Adamant Donphan, atk and hp EV. Earthquake, Giga Impact, Rollout, Strength

Item: Earth Plate

lvl 63 Adamant Drapion, 252 atk 190 sp def,  68 sp def EV's. Cross Poison, Night Slash, Knock off, Fell Stinger. Item: Scope Lens. Ability, sniper

lvl 64 Modest Mismagius. 252 sp atk, 200 sp def, 52 spe EV's. Shadow Ball, Perish Song, Power Gem, Mystic Fire. Item: Spooky Plate

lvl 65 Adamant Weavile. spe and atk EV's. Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Night Slash, Taunt. Item: Nevermelt-Ice

lvl 62 Naive Torterra. Not particularly EV trained but 188 in atk and 100 in def. Earthquake, Leaf Storm, Razor Leaf, Curse. Not entirely sure what set I would want to give a Torterra yet so haven't bred a replacement yet.

Item: Meadow incense

lvl 61 Mild Camerupt. Not particularly EV trained but 220 in sp atk and 150 in spe unfortunately. Earth Power, Lava Plume, Eruption, Rock Slide.

Item: Charcoal

I theoretically have two birds I used early game, a Noctowl and a Swanoo, but I think my current team has massively power-crept them out of viability and so I put them in a "Retired" box alongside the sneasel and galvantula I originally had in my team before breeding the ones I use now. Also a lvl 85 electrode caught in shade's gym, but I can't control it.

Edited by browricer
Missed something

"locked in agate" still gives you access to Route 2 and the first part of Ametrine mountain so you have options to fight each coming Gym Leader with. later i believe you also get access to route 3 and another cave. so dont think not being able to go back to other areas is a death sentence and you need everything perfect right now

Team looks fine. but Samson is brutally strong. i'd advise at least getting everyone to the level Cap first. 

one last thing. if you really struggle with Samson. you can catch Hawlucha on route 2

• Like 1

Actually you seem ready.just get a fast water type with rain dance.charolette is really strong with her field and her lead pokemon are fast.simipour or swanna should work.In one of my playthrough I actually used rain dance alakazam. 

• Like 1

Alternatively: Blizzard. i believe you can catch Piloswine that come packing it just outside of Calcenon. it eliminates the superheated field (as long as Typhlosion dosent immediately use Eruption. might want fake out or a really fast rock or ground type move for that)

basically, what you really wana do is Do everything you have/wana to do in reborn city... including stuffs on 7th street (such as check on the poke psychologist), level and team wise, don't worry so much. you have acess to places to train at, as well as access to a PC to swap out pokemons at.