Lowering EVs?

I just picked up some EV cards from the ap center and while training my team I noticed some of them were already considerably close to having maxed EVs, is there a way to lower them? I know about EV berries and the likes, but I'm only at Goldenleaf rn and haven't seen a single one of them. When's the earliest I can access them, or is there any other way of lowering EVs?

One of the kids in the Lost Camp sidequest can sell Friendship Berries once he's been located, so it's in your best interest to do that if you haven't already. I believe they're no $600 a pop, though, so be prepared to lose a decent chunk of your nest egg... 😅

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

One of the kids in the Lost Camp sidequest can sell Friendship Berries once he's been located, so it's in your best interest to do that if you haven't already. I believe they're no $600 a pop, though, so be prepared to lose a decent chunk of your nest egg... 😅

Damn that's a steep price, but it's better than not having access to them at all. Thank you! 

8 hours ago, Leon_Genesis said:

Damn that's a steep price, but it's better than not having access to them at all. Thank you! 

but you mustn't have completed the whole quest. coz after it ends he starts selling different berries and there's no way thereafter to lower ev's

• Like 1

7 hours ago, reaper. said:

but you mustn't have completed the whole quest. coz after it ends he starts selling different berries and there's no way thereafter to lower ev's

That seems like a bit of an oversight, thanks for the heads up!

That's a known bug that, while not fixed in Patch 12.1, did get its own mini-patch. It ultimately doesn't matter for OP, however, due to how incredibly far in the game that issue is compared to their current location.

Edit: It seems that I've been accelgor'd again 😅

On 7/26/2019 at 1:54 AM, Autumn Zephyr said:

is there a list where you can find all the kids from the lost camp?

36 minutes ago, Leon_Genesis said:

Okey I got to the orphan selling the berries, but it looks like he's missing Tamato berries (The speed lowering one), is there anywhere else I can get this?

He'll have them if you upgrade the camp.