ShadowDefender Returns... under a new guise...

Shadow Rysing

So... the name might be new... but I'm not.

After an exaggerated hiatus, I have returned. More on that later. I had to make a new account because the old email that I had used for my old account...I don't have access to anymore.

A bit on me? 

*do I have to?*

I mean, not much to me. 26 year old guy just being a dude. Been a gamer since I could really remember. Started with, as I am sure most of us did, with the original Red and Blue. As of late though, I've been a streamer playing some hot commodity games, i.e. PUBG, BF4/1/5. But, I have been wanting to play reborn again. I had nothing to play it with though.

To take from my fb post about this laptop;

I purchased this Laptop in 2012. Dell had a sale going on, so I was able to get a good deal on it. $1250 for $385. And it did well for what I used it for (mainly course work for college). That was until it's internal hard drive was corrupted. Instead of doing the easy thing and replacing it, I decided to buy a new laptop.

Big mistake that was.

So, after buying a new laptop and having it for a total of a year, I found myself back at square one. No computer. So I did a little bit of research. Found out that I could take the hard drive for the newer laptop and fit it in this laptop. And I did, but it didn't work. Frustrated, but determined, I called Dell. What I was told by the rep for Dell was that what I had researched wasn't going to work due to how they "handle," OSs. He said that what I was proposing to do would not work under any circumstance. I didn't understand it though because an os is software at the end of the day. He even tried to sell me a new computer for extortionate prices. Bull-headed, I looked at the error code given to me. I looked at two forums about this error code, and something caught my eye. As hilarious as this is, the solution was as simple as an Ethernet Cable. And I cannot make this up.

Now, my first laptop works. but still has issues... Damn BIOS... makin' boot from network, not hard drive.

So, I'm now playing reborn again. And, glad to be back on the forums. Anything else you'd like to know? Just ask, I don't bite...hard.

I'm the sassy, sarcastic streamer, and I'll see you guys around

• Like 1

Sassy and Sarcastic? you’ve yet to prove such though head to the reborn discord to demonstrate how super awesome you truly are

Welcome along the Pokemon Reborn Forum, please leave your sanity else where and let your inner demons do all the typing for you..

What!? If you wanna keep that to yourself. Then give another look into the new guidelines and warning point feature (cause they never go away)

anyways have fun mate 

also make sure to give peepos hearto 💙

Having the word 'Shadow' in your new username? That isn't very subtle of you, Zoroark!

Regardless, welcome back to the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to look back over the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

On 7/25/2019 at 8:24 AM, Anti-loser said:

Sassy and Sarcastic? you’ve yet to prove such though head to the reborn discord to demonstrate how super awesome you truly are

Welcome along the Pokemon Reborn Forum, please leave your sanity else where and let your inner demons do all the typing for you..

What!? If you wanna keep that to yourself. Then give another look into the new guidelines and warning point feature (cause they never go away)

anyways have fun mate 

also make sure to give peepos hearto 💙

Let's just say, if my inner demons were to type, I'd be kicked out in a heartbeat

Also, Discord server? I'm on it. just gotta remember the password...

Thanks bud

On 7/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, Candy said:

Henlo fren~ welcome here again and whatever the case, glad you could sort out your PC troubles... sort of 😛

Yea, kinda feel proud I get to say to Dell "Screw you, I did it anyways... AND IT WORKED!" Though, I can't fix the bios/driver/whatever it is issue.

Thanks kindly

On 7/25/2019 at 8:42 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

Having the word 'Shadow' in your new username? That isn't very subtle of you, Zoroark!

Regardless, welcome back to the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to look back over the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

Funnily enough, I had teh nickname "Shadow," before Zoroark came out. and all of my accounts have shadow somewhere in them. Unless...it's a troll account. 

Thank you 

Edited by Shadow Rysing