Soft locked in Eclysia Pyramid

20 minutes ago, islandboy242 said:

where are the patches? I only see the options to download the entire game again?

They're in this spoiler tag in the main thread.  The first three are for the full game, while the next two links are just for the patch.  There is also that map data file to replace.

Screenshot_22.thumb.png.934fc18e24509601e69c90560f8c56fb.png

Well I tried downloading the patch. Then I realized I was stuck on a platform and couldn't switch to another character to hit another blue button to make the bridge usable again. SOOOOOoo.... I couldn't exit the room... But now I just thought to myself "Hey! why not just reload a previous save that's NOT in the pyramid?" And that save is before the underground sanctuary fight in the past... Eh, it's good enough.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 2:41 AM, Smeefenator 2.0 said:

Well I tried downloading the patch. Then I realized I was stuck on a platform and couldn't switch to another character to hit another blue button to make the bridge usable again. SOOOOOoo.... I couldn't exit the room... But now I just thought to myself "Hey! why not just reload a previous save that's NOT in the pyramid?" And that save is before the underground sanctuary fight in the past... Eh, it's good enough.

Uhm is there another way? I'm on mac and I can't open my previous save files. I'm using whine skin if this helps.

I tried inserting it but it didn't work cause I couldn't leave the room.

Btw would it also work if i download a new zip of the next update? Or is my save the problem here

Edited by pokegamerjoel