Rift Gardevoir Help Please

SuperNaCl

I can't beat that stupid rift gardevoir. Please share any advice on how to get past her. My team is fully leveled and yet they can't make a dent in any of their health bars. I decided to use curse to get rid of Gardevoir, but then I'm stuck in Lovely Kiss + Night shade hell.

2 hours ago, SuperNaCl said:

I can't beat that stupid rift gardevoir. Please share any advice on how to get past her. My team is fully leveled and yet they can't make a dent in any of their health bars. I decided to use curse to get rid of Gardevoir, but then I'm stuck in Lovely Kiss + Night shade hell.

In my run,I used Mom's Sylveon,boosting it with Calm Mind,meanwhile using my second Pokémon's turn for heal,so I beat Ralts and Kirlia with 2 Moonblast and attacking Gardevoir without problems.

Edited by Fredzard

6 hours ago, Tomek said:

Or just use that special eevee/vaporeon, transform into rift gardevoir and enjoy

what special eevee? I'm stuck in time so i dont think I have access to any move remember-ers and whatever else so idk if the misty terrain strat will work

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hey i would also like too know i'm on v12 and it's impossible i have no magical seeds and there is no move relearner where i am stuck in and no way to ev train what do i do i'm so sick of this thing i can't even use my galvanize explosion / quick claw alolan golem then revival herb strategy here (i use for the most bullshit fights like this one but no help here) 

any help would be greatly appreciated i'm so sick of this unfair battle i just want to play some rejuvenation but i can't now because of this stupid thing i might just start pokemon insurgence & say fuck this game but i put 125 hours into it so it's easier said than it is done

Do you have anything with damage over time? There is a berry seller in town so you can buy anti-sleep berries, Gardevoir opens with a Dark Z-Move and targets pokemon weak to it, so you can use a Ghost pokemon in the frontline so she WILL attack it in the first turn, Raltz will cast sleep in your remaining pokemon, the equipped berry will wake him up and then he will be able to Curse/Poison/Burn/Perish Song the Gardevoir.

The rest of the Raltz and Kirlia always cast sleep first and then dream eater, so since it's a double battle you can use the turn of the awakened pokemon to wake up the sleeping one with a berry so he can then attack and they won't hurt the newly awakened pokemon since they will have attacked it with dream eater. Repeat all that and you eventually win.

• 5 months later...

I used a phantump with destiny bond (it gets it at lvl 39) and a quick claw. Then I just reset until the quick claw activates (which is about a 23% chance) and boom gardevoir ded. The other pokes are ez to take out.

Alternatively, u can use a pokemon with endeavor (pretty sure rattata gets it early) and a focus sash (u can get it in the room right before the rift huey and rift reina fights). not guaranteed but its an ok strategy.