returning, so... kinda new. hi again!

Oris

heyo! its a me, Oris. a returning member. kind of tried reborn before, a feeeeeew years ago (okay, many of years ago), but, for whatever reason, kind of stopped to play the game or enter the forums. but now with my new old fixed laptop, im back! yays! so... welcome to myself again! as I stated before, Im Oris. nice to meet you all!

• Like 2

“ They always come back, one way or another “

Returning members are always welcome. (Though talk about the changes throughout the past few month if you want)

Actually mind telling us your experience in Dreamland. Are there boogie cats everywhere? Does gravity flow differently there? Was there any Area 51 clues in that location ?👽

What's this? Has Oris 2: The Sketchening come out already? Aaaah, I haven't even watched the first one yet! 🙀

...Anyway, welcome to the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to refresh yeourself on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your second stay~!

“ They always come back, one way or another “

Returning members are always welcome. (Though talk about the changes throughout the past few month if you want)

Thanks! and well, what changed... hmm... good question. ostly, my old old old laptop broke down. then i got another one, that broke to. then i got another one, that caught on fire. then i fixed the old one. (the second one that broke). I also got a switch now so yay. my hair is also longer. and im way mmore chill with myself and others now, and accept myself better. sooo... lots of changes!

Actually mind telling us your experience in Dreamland. Are there boogie cats everywhere? Does gravity flow differently there? Was there any Area 51 clues in that location ?👽

dreamland... is pretty purple.

no, not everywhere, just under the fluffy pillow sheeps.

gravity dosn't work diferently.... most of the time. when its your birthday you get to pick the gravity tho.

and yes, king Dedede told me we should use the waddle-dees as shield for the naruto runners. he has an inside man in area 51. he wears a blue bandana.👽

49 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

What's this? Has Oris 2: The Sketchening come out already? Aaaah, I haven't even watched the first one yet! 🙀

...Anyway, welcome to the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to refresh yeourself on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your second stay~!

oh god! ITS OUT!!! but, feel free to watch Oris 1 anytime~ herd its as good as the second one 🐱 and yep, i do inteend to check out the rules once more and stick around longer this time, hopefully!

1 hour ago, Candy said:

henlo~ it's nice to meet you 😄

nice to meet you to~!

3 hours ago, Hyena2305 said:

Welcome back 

thank you!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, andracass said:

hi

hello!

4 hours ago, ProjectIceman said:

Image result for welcome back meme