Madame X Identity (Spoilers?)

Spoiler

With the new episode out, we are able to crack Madame X's mask revealing a portion of her face. All we are able to see is her left eye which is red. I thought I remember seeing those eyes before but I can't put my finger on it. I was thinking Cera because I believe she has red eyes but I am not 100% sure. Anybody else have their own theories?

Spoiler

I highly doubt it's Cera. I'm honestly assuming 3 possibilities. Madame X is either one of Melia's alternate personalities from another dimension, the daughter of the 10th man who died in the nuclear explosion, or Marianette. 

Spoiler

I am leaning towards the possibility that it is Nymiera. We dont know what happened to her after her battle with Vitus. and as far as we know he got rid of all the protectors of Aevium one way or another... Vivian died, Hazuki got married with Blakeory, Anju was trapped and brainwashed into thinking that she is Angie...

well 

Spoiler

madameX cant be rune for sure cause we found out from kingdom of Goomidra that Madame X has been terorizing the world for quite some time, so it has to be some older character

11 hours ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

I highly doubt it's Cera. I'm honestly assuming 3 possibilities. Madame X is either one of Melia's alternate personalities from another dimension, the daughter of the 10th man who died in the nuclear explosion, or Marianette. 

nuclear explosion???
when/how did we learn that?

In the library in V11 when Melia se

2 hours ago, dragonza11 said:

nuclear explosion???
when/how did we learn that?

In the library in V11 when Melia searches for Madame X and team Xen etc

Spoiler

Nobody takes into thinking that Madame X might be Anathea. Before you guys say "but she is a blonde, and is dead, impossible!" let me remind you of her file inside Zone Zero hospital. It clearly said the she has BLACK hair and is mother of FOUR children. And in past, we seen her as blonde with only 1 daughter. That's my theory, Anathea might be Madame X.

Spoiler

could be anyone at this point, I am just very confused about some relationships right now.... So like we know what happened in the past with Vitus, Anathea etc. We dont know what happened to Nymiera, only about other 3 protectors of Aevium. We also know Vitus survived calamity and took identity as Sirius who married Narcissa and he dissapeared after wispy tower burned. By the way Narcissa described the person who did that (black haired girl with black dress) makes me think it was Crescent cause she is on revenge duty (I think she is protags real mom). What I dont know was Vitus already part of team Xen, or did he create team Xen or anything? cause it was team Xen lab and Geara was part of team Xen. If we manage to defeat Madame X in blacksteeple she says that she failed her father. During alternate future she was talking about Nymiera and mentioned her mother was a weak person who tried to protect her. She is also working with Kieran (surfer dude) and Freya? (not sure the red haired girl name is mentioned anywhere) and she doesnt really seem to care too much about team Xen but has some of her own plans? Makes really hard to track her real identity. She was also mention in kindom of goomidra sidequest so we know she has been operating for some time.
And one other thing is, since this is 50 years time difference, is Alexandra Nymiera's granddaughter? did Nymiera actually have more children? so many questions
sorry for the long post

2 hours ago, Tomek said:
  Hide contents

could be anyone at this point, I am just very confused about some relationships right now.... So like we know what happened in the past with Vitus, Anathea etc. We dont know what happened to Nymiera, only about other 3 protectors of Aevium. We also know Vitus survived calamity and took identity as Sirius who married Narcissa and he dissapeared after wispy tower burned. By the way Narcissa described the person who did that (black haired girl with black dress) makes me think it was Crescent cause she is on revenge duty (I think she is protags real mom). What I dont know was Vitus already part of team Xen, or did he create team Xen or anything? cause it was team Xen lab and Geara was part of team Xen. If we manage to defeat Madame X in blacksteeple she says that she failed her father. During alternate future she was talking about Nymiera and mentioned her mother was a weak person who tried to protect her. She is also working with Kieran (surfer dude) and Freya? (not sure the red haired girl name is mentioned anywhere) and she doesnt really seem to care too much about team Xen but has some of her own plans? Makes really hard to track her real identity. She was also mention in kindom of goomidra sidequest so we know she has been operating for some time.
And one other thing is, since this is 50 years time difference, is Alexandra Nymiera's granddaughter? did Nymiera actually have more children? so many questions
sorry for the long post

Spoiler

Saki mentioned a red haired girl that helped her before the Sharpedos thing. She fought a blue whale in aquamarine cave(???????????), changed her clothes somewhere in the middle and declared her name to be Fre- something (Saki forget god damn it Saki). Also, Madame X's skin is much lighter then nymiera's so I dont really think she's her. Also, Crescent being the soul eraser means that she had Madame X's Yveltal at some point which is... Interessting? I really dont think she's the soul eraser though, as similing cruelly at an innocent bystander as she burned her loved one doesn't feel very Crescent-y to me.

56 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:
  Hide contents

Saki mentioned a red haired girl that helped her before the Sharpedos thing. She fought a blue whale in aquamarine cave(???????????), changed her clothes somewhere in the middle and declared her name to be Fre- something (Saki forget god damn it Saki). Also, Madame X's skin is much lighter then nymiera's so I dont really think she's her. Also, Crescent being the soul eraser means that she had Madame X's Yveltal at some point which is... Interessting? I really dont think she's the soul eraser though, as similing cruelly at an innocent bystander as she burned her loved one doesn't feel very Crescent-y to me.

Ok so we ruled that one out with Madame X. I was just thinking about Crescent and radio tower because Freya mentioned that other person had no affiliation with her, and I dont remember the whole stuff with that. I just thought that burning radio tower actually had nothing to do with Freya and her mission

Spoiler

Can someone summarize for me what happened with Anju? It's been a while since I played through the Kristiline segment so my memory is quite hazy.

Past: Anju is a nice woman, quite pleasant to everyone. She's also super OP and is a member of the PoA. She, Nymiera, and Hazuki all went into the underground to fight, while we were forced to retreat back to the future.

Present: The PoA have been disbanded. Nymiera is missing, Hazuki is married and living a normal life, and Anju somehow became Angie. What happened with her again? Something something ice dimension? Something something maids (weren't the maids associated with Vitus?)

5 hours ago, Seehan said:
  Hide contents

Can someone summarize for me what happened with Anju? It's been a while since I played through the Kristiline segment so my memory is quite hazy.

Past: Anju is a nice woman, quite pleasant to everyone. She's also super OP and is a member of the PoA. She, Nymiera, and Hazuki all went into the underground to fight, while we were forced to retreat back to the future.

Present: The PoA have been disbanded. Nymiera is missing, Hazuki is married and living a normal life, and Anju somehow became Angie. What happened with her again? Something something ice dimension? Something something maids (weren't the maids associated with Vitus?)

Spoiler

She either fused with Vitus or Vitus brainwashed her. I'm leaning towards fused as Vitus is MIA in the present. As for how we know this, there's a miss-able cut scene that shows Anju and Indriad walking towards one another and becoming Angie.

13 hours ago, Illumi said:
  Hide contents

Nobody takes into thinking that Madame X might be Anathea. Before you guys say "but she is a blonde, and is dead, impossible!" let me remind you of her file inside Zone Zero hospital. It clearly said the she has BLACK hair and is mother of FOUR children. And in past, we seen her as blonde with only 1 daughter. That's my theory, Anathea might be Madame X.

Spoiler

except there's one thing wrong with that theory: If Anathea is Madame X, then how is her spirit in the Soul Stone? furthermore, assuming that Madame X is Anathea, how come Madame X being in the same timeline as Anathea's spirit (inside the Soul Stone) hasn't caused a paradox, during either the part where MC, Melia and Madame X are in that alternate future, or when Madame X showed up at the Pyramid near the end of V12?

8 hours ago, RedWolf705 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

except there's one thing wrong with that theory: If Anathea is Madame X, then how is her spirit in the Soul Stone? furthermore, assuming that Madame X is Anathea, how come Madame X being in the same timeline as Anathea's spirit (inside the Soul Stone) hasn't caused a paradox, during either the part where MC, Melia and Madame X are in that alternate future, or when Madame X showed up at the Pyramid near the end of V12?

When Melia caused Bad Future, Melanie existed as well, hell they even were looking at each other and nothing happened. The only time things will go crazy, is when physical contact will happen, but if Madame X really is Anathea, and we summon soul of her counterpart from other timeline, how can a human touch a spirit?

26 minutes ago, Illumi said:

When Melia caused Bad Future, Melanie existed as well, hell they even were looking at each other and nothing happened. The only time things will go crazy, is when physical contact will happen, but if Madame X really is Anathea, and we summon soul of her counterpart from other timeline, how can a human touch a spirit?

Physical contact, or, as Narcy's sidequest has proven, enough time.

13 hours ago, Illumi said:

still doesn't explain how Anathea died in the past, then became Madame X. we even see her body get sacrificed by Indriad

An important fact is that madame x was saved by her mother.So

Spoiler

Nymiera is out of the equation.Pyramid announced madame x and Alexandra separately so She's out.leaves use with brunette melia.