How do I beat Valerie

I am having a hard time beating valerie quilfish and floatzel just destroy my team

My team is Pikachu/Pyroar/Seviper/Lycanrock/Meowstic/Greninja

I'm playing on normal mode and I'm loving this game but this is too dificult I like chalenges but I just can't beay her at all

Please give me some help like some strategies or other things

Edited by Teixeira31

In V11, I made a guide for beating her on Intense with no items and using only Pokemon found on Terajuma.  Regardless of what you may or may not have, it's possible to beat her.  For those two, I used Pyukumuku (and to an extent Toucannon).  I would highly recommend replacing Pyroar with Pyukumuku.  Pyukumuku can be found on the beach as static encounters.  You'll want to Reverse Candy it to 16 for Counter at 17.  Trumbeak is found in the jungle during the morning.  Upon evolution, it learns Beak Blast.  I used it to burn the Floatzel before it died, then went back into Pyukumuku.  Pyukumuku then proceeded to stall while Valarie wasted her items on a Floatzel that was slowly killing itself.  For more information, I'll leave a link to the guide.

If you don't want to stall her out, you could catch a morelull and then evolve it to help with her team. Strength sap is a good move against her floatzel and another grass type helps vs some of her other mons. Other water types might be useful to take advantage of the field and if you have an eevee you could try to use sylveon to change the field and boost its fairy moves. Any stat dropping move would also work like baby-doll-eyes. 

7 hours ago, DanelerH said:

In V11, I made a guide for beating her on Intense with no items and using only Pokemon found on Terajuma.  Regardless of what you may or may not have, it's possible to beat her.  For those two, I used Pyukumuku (and to an extent Toucannon).  I would highly recommend replacing Pyroar with Pyukumuku.  Pyukumuku can be found on the beach as static encounters.  You'll want to Reverse Candy it to 16 for Counter at 17.  Trumbeak is found in the jungle during the morning.  Upon evolution, it learns Beak Blast.  I used it to burn the Floatzel before it died, then went back into Pyukumuku.  Pyukumuku then proceeded to stall while Valarie wasted her items on a Floatzel that was slowly killing itself.  For more information, I'll leave a link to the guide.

Thanks I'm gonna try it

9 hours ago, Teixeira31 said:

I am having a hard time beating valerie quilfish and floatzel just destroy my team

My team is Pikachu/Pyroar/Seviper/Lycanrock/Meowstic/Greninja

I'm playing on normal mode and I'm loving this game but this is too dificult I like chalenges but I just can't beay her at all

Please give me some help like some strategies or other things

In Terajuma Jungle,there is Gloom...in previous chapters,there was a Sun Stone(or in rocks),so evolve it in Bellossom.

It helps me in one of my runs.

11 hours ago, DanelerH said:

Tank you very much I did it since I'm just on the normal mode and the tutorial is for the intense it really helped