Rate my team

qwayne

Ninetales-Alola  
Ability: Snow Cloak  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk                                                            //Main lead for aurora veil, then switch to either galvantula or pinser for setup.
- Aurora Veil  
- Blizzard  
- Moonblast  
- Extrasensory  

Galvantula @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Compound Eyes  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Thunderbolt  
- Bug Buzz  
- Thunder Wave  
- Sticky Web  

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite  
Ability: Aerilate  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Return  
- Swords Dance  
- Close Combat  
- X-Scissor  

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers  
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Thunderbolt  
- Hydro Pump  
- Defog  
- Thunder Wave  

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers  
Ability: Iron Barbs  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD  
Sassy Nature  
IVs: 0 Spe  
- Stealth Rock  
- Leech Seed  
- Gyro Ball  
- Spikes  

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy  
Ability: Stance Change  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD  
Adamant Nature  
- Shadow Sneak  
- King's Shield  
- Iron Head  
- Sacred Sword  

Any suggestions would be welcome. Mainly intended for Reborn  online battles or playthrough. Was wondering if Jolly is more worth than adamant on pinser. Also what item would be good for A-Ninetails.

Edited by qwayne

@qwayneyour team looks weak to fire types, I dont know personally how good the team is as I would have to try it sometime, maybe try putting in some fire type with flash fire or a rock type as 5 outa 6 mons are weak to fire 😛

Jolly is always better since I've learnt by online battles and real life battles(Not pokemon obviously)  the hard way speed matters, if you running a sword dance dont worry about it :') 

be wary about rock types as well- you have agislash but that will be a little tricky to deal with if it has to endure ground type moves. what you need o worry is about switching to entry hazards and I know you have a defogger but if you plan to put your entry hazards  then it is a waste, would recommend a rapid spinner.

other than that I love to see one of my new personal fav megas in the team :')   loved it for like a month during OU laddering in showdown last year ( try putting buldoze or EQ( by crook or by waiting for it next ep) instead of close combat since you do not have any ground coverage.

hope I was helpful and sorry if this advice turns out t o be BS  :') 

Always had tht thought about fire types but never knew wat to do and kinda depended on rotom for tht. U suggest replacing galvantula or who? Maybe chandelure with scarf? Ever since I used pinsir in reborn, loving the mon. Is protect available for ferrothorn in reborn?

22 hours ago, qwayne said:

Always had tht thought about fire types but never knew wat to do and kinda depended on rotom for tht. U suggest replacing galvantula or who? Maybe chandelure with scarf? Ever since I used pinsir in reborn, loving the mon. Is protect available for ferrothorn in reborn?

i think so protect tm is available. I wouldnt recommend removing galvantula its a really great mon mid game with thunder accuracy going wild :') it can also put one sticky web which is really usefull. try replacing a rotom wash with a rapid spinnder claydol, starmie, blastoise, good ol trusty over used starmie, torkoal and hitmontop would be really good choices for rapid spinners, I would personally recommend  hitmontop  as it can lower attack stat or claydol since it has levitate soo its immune to ground type moves and spikes. if you are really in it for a water type then a bulky defensive blastoise or starmie would do you wonders. because if a stealth rock is set up your pinsir is what we call 'Khalaass' in arabic (FINISHED) especially if it has been mega evolved- 50 percent  life reduction on entry is BS 😛

also why I am suggesting a rapid spinner is cause you have a lot of set ups and entry hazards it would be unwise to simply defog it and ruin your set ups cause defog will also remove the aroura veil 

While galvantula is good, I don't think it fits on this team. Hail from Ninetales-A breaks the focus sash, which pretty much makes it useless, since its primary role is to set up sticky web. Even with aurora veil, galvantula isn't the most bulky pokemon. I'd suggest swapping it out for sturdy forretress holding leftovers. Forrestress learns rapid spin, sticky web, stealth rock spikes, toxic spikes, and explosion. Coupled with great physical bulk and decent special bulk, forrestress can take the place of both galvantula and ferrothorn. With the extra space, you can add in a pokemon to help with your fire weakness, like thick fat mamoswine or kingdra.

• Like 1

It's pretty good as a stall team but 5 of them are weak to fire and if you don't get the chance to set up aurora veil(bullet punch).once pinsir is dead you don't have a sweeper and mega pinsir dies to stealth rock.So get a faster mega with no sr weakness(like gallade) or kangas khan.Did you consider running sword dance on aegislash?It can ohko almost everything after 2 swords dance with shadow sneak. 

So I replace iron head or sacred sword. I feel sacred sword is pretty nice to have. Wud the m gallade and bisharp duo work great in reborn?

Also I changed my pinser team abit. Swapped galvantula for specs magnazone and decided to replace ninetails with scarf chandelure. But wud typhlosion be better just for eruption to break some fields?

For showdown I have flyium z staraptor with intimidate instead of aeigislash.

Edited by qwayne

Sorry for late response but yeah gallade and bisharp can work well together as bisharp takes care of gallade's fairy,ghost weakness and hits psychic super effectively while gallade covers bisharp's fighting weakness and hits steel and dark super effectively.For swords dance on aegislah,remove the iron head.I will suggest you to keep ninetales but it breaks magnezone sturdy.Typhlosoin is one of my fav but it is not a good late game poke.