Pokemon Baby Breeding Restriction

Charon

Are there any mods or debug menu options for Rejuvenation that remove the restriction on Baby Pokemon being able to breed? I really wanna breed a Lucario for use in my main team, since it's one of my favorite mons, but the sheer timesink and tedium of having to raise the happiness of every Riolu I hatch to evolve it before breeding again is not something I want to deal with if I can avoid it.

1 hour ago, ShinyGolem said:

If you want to raise happiness fast, just buy a bunch of ev reducing berries at the lost camp and spam them

I might do that. It's still tedious as hell, since I'm using the debug menu to do breeding really fast right now, but it might be my only choice.

2 hours ago, Charon said:

I might do that. It's still tedious as hell, since I'm using the debug menu to do breeding really fast right now, but it might be my only choice.

If you have debug, you can just skip breeding altogether.

43 minutes ago, Memedealer said:

If you have debug, you can just skip breeding altogether.

Really? Generating a Pokemon seems to give it random IV's, and I tried to find a way to set IV's outside that but couldn't. I'll have to take another in-depth look at the options, cause if I can just generate my perfect pokemon, I'm gonna cut out the middleman and do so.

1 hour ago, Memedealer said:

Ah, nvm. I was talking about the party debug. The one that lets you change IV, EV, nature, etc.

Huh, is that something that requires me to dig into the coding or anything, or just something I can install in the right folder and get running?

EDIT: Actually nvm, I just found the debug mod that enables it, I just need to update from V10 to V11 to use it. I don't think I'm far from the end of that one, so I'll finish it and proceed from there.