Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Just go to each person's grave, however you need an item first.

Get the tiny key from a credit store and go to each grave for the three people. Eventually you will have the solution. Also it leads to a level 25 Gastly that you need to fight so be prepared.

Okay. Thank you!

Hey there! Just wanted to ask about the Scarlett drama or whatever.

So if you have Scarlett's old bow she doesnt kill herself right? I didnt have the bow before so she killed herself, but afterwards while doing quests and stuff, i got it.

How will this affect the future of the game, or will it...? (me getting the bow after she died in the story)

Wait? What bow? Where did you get that?

Then its possible to save her?

Wait? What bow? Where did you get that?

Then its possible to save her?

Yes as stated above, Connor gives a hint towards this by mentioning the bow.

I missed it first play through as well, so it's hard to catch it. I'm interested in seeing how the story changes because of it.

Yes as stated above, Connor gives a hint towards this by mentioning the bow.

I missed it first play through as well, so it's hard to catch it. I'm interested in seeing how the story changes because of it.

Same here, thats why i asked above. Let's see what Caz has to say about it :)

Ahh. Demmet I missed that.

Now I wanna repeat the game. I feel guilty of letting Scarlett die.

Me too but i thought about it this way: Betraying your friends and then coming back just by seeing your old memories is like... idk.

My other thought process:

I doubt Scarlett died after that fall (a main character wouldnt die so easily -ava for instance-, r-right?) but whatever we'll see i guess :)

Same here, thats why i asked above. Let's see what Caz has to say about it :)

Me too but i thought about it this way: Betraying your friends and then coming back just by seeing your old memories is like... idk.

My other thought process:

I doubt Scarlett died after that fall (a main character wouldnt die so easily -ava for instance-, r-right?) but whatever we'll see i guess :)

No, Scarlett actually died. The Elecric type leader mentioned it when you woke up from being overworked.

Act one has two different endings for Scarlett~

I'm pretty sure there are at least three though you could consider two of hem as the same.

EDIT: Now that I think of it there are four endings.

2 result in death, 2 don't

Edited by FairFamily

Can you tell me the endings? I think I have a clue on that, but I wanna make sure of it.

1. You allow her to jump -> death.
  2. You deny her to jump and don't have the ribbon -> death (not sure since I haven't done this).
  3. You deny her to jump and have the ribbon -> live.
  4. Give the stone to Nova and deny her to jump -> live.

1. You allow her to jump -> death.
  2. You deny her to jump and don't have the ribbon -> death (not sure since I haven't done this).
  3. You deny her to jump and have the ribbon -> live.
  4. Give the stone to Nova and deny her to jump -> live.

Wait wait wait. I didn't managed to catch on the last one. Why do I need to give the stone to Nova if she wants to do an Infinite Tsukiyomi stuff?

Wait wait wait. I didn't managed to catch on the last one. Why do I need to give the stone to Nova if she wants to do an Infinite Tsukiyomi stuff?

Well, because Shiv can't be trusted. With Nova you at least know what her goals are, even if they are incredibly naive and twisted. Shiv is a mysterious person who killed his own brother. It's one of those choose the lesser evil things. For the endings of Scarlett, it makes her question her allegiance. You supported Nova in the beginning as well and now you had a change of heart. She then realizes that maybe this is not the right path and doesn't jump.

• Upvote 1

Well, because Shiv can't be trusted. With Nova you at least know what her goals are, even if they are incredibly naive and twisted. Shiv is a mysterious person who killed his own brother. It's one of those choose the lesser evil things. For the endings of Scarlett, it makes her question her allegiance. You supported Nova in the beginning as well and now you had a change of heart. She then realizes that maybe this is not the right path and doesn't jump.

Fun fact: in the beta, this was the only way to get the ending

#TeamNova

Actually, Shiv didn't killed his brother. I view him as Itachi from Naruto.

As for Nova, I view her as Madara, so no. Reality is indeed harsh, but we must accept it to move on.

Edited by Ace_Trainer_Vince
  • Upvote 1

Actually, Shiv didn't killed his brother. I view him as Itachi from Naruto.

As for Nova, I view her as Madara, so no. Reality is indeed harsh, but we must accept it to move on.

Well, we have a grave in weeping hills with Keegans name on it, so we might assume he is dead. Keegan (as Kukui) was the last time seen in fear when Shiv took him away. In that time frame there aren't many possible killers especially when you realize weeping hills was cut off due to bizar circumstances.

Well, we have a grave in weeping hills with Keegans name on it, so we might assume he is dead. Keegan (as Kukui) was the last time seen in fear when Shiv took him away. In that time frame there aren't many possible killers especially when you realize weeping hills was cut off due to bizar circumstances.

Well, Keegan and Kuiki aren't the "same" person.

(Emphasis on same)