Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

In the section in the bottom of the obtainable list where it lists available stones, why isn't shiny stone there? It's available as a hidden item in a rock right before the peak of the mountain on route 4, right here.

post-56599-0-58602300-1469588415_thumb.png

Edited by BananananaK

In the section in the bottom of the obtainable list where it lists available stones, why isn't shiny stone there? It's available as a hidden item in a rock right before the peak of the mountain on route 4, right here.

I do believe the shiny stone is located at the top level of the mountain, in one of the rocks.

Ehh, Tristan is not that annoying as Marianette from Rejuv or Noel from Reborn. Maybe its just me being used too Normal types, but ye.

BTW, what should I do with the Bidoofs on Redcliff to get a piece?

For the bidoof puzzle you have to talk with the left bidoofs that you see when you enter the room. You have to talk to them from top to bottom.

I'd say Tristin's exploud with boomburst is fine.

At level 35-to 40 my whole team could live it, and they weren't resistant or fully evolved for the most part. He only knocked out my krokokok each time.

Well he one shotted my entire team, aside from my Magcargo, barely. At the time I had a Combusken / Blaziken, Krokorok, Swellow, Slowpoke / Slowbro, Vivillion, and a Magcargo, most of them being from 32-35 (they started Silver Rise at 32 and when Tristan finally left they were around 34-36). And none of them had awful natures or IVs for special defense, either.

And @Shpee (I swear I'm so bad at successfully quoting multiple people lmao) That was what I was saying, and since it seemed that the guide was listing every available evolution stone, I was just wondering why shiny stone wasn't in that list.

Edited by BananananaK

Well he one shotted my entire team, aside from my Magcargo, barely. At the time I had a Combusken / Blaziken, Krokorok, Swellow, Slowpoke / Slowbro, Vivillion, and a Magcargo, most of them being from 32-35 (they started Silver Rise at 32 and when Tristan finally left they were around 34-36). And none of them had awful natures or IVs for special defense, either.

And @Shpee (I swear I'm so bad at successfully quoting multiple people lmao) That was what I was saying, and since it seemed that the guide was listing every available evolution stone, I was just wondering why shiny stone wasn't in that list.

I can see that with your team. It depends on the pokemon I suppose. My team this run was:

Krokokok, haunter, lairon, magmar, greninja and toxiccroak.

Greninja and toxicroak were evolved, and magmar and lairon. They all were 35 except greninja, he got to 36 from the gym. Toxicroak was 37.

You can kind of trick Tristin into not using it. It depends on who you encounter though. For example, Snover is most likely getting fire blasted, and then he won't use boomburst that round most likely, as there'd be one mon left.

I'd say being 35 or 36 by the time you get to him, should help. It worked with my team this round, and last playhrough my pokemon were different and higher. It takes some grinding but using the trainers can help you. As well as audino trainers.

Of course this isn't perfect but it may help. I spent 3 hours yesterday going through silver rise and forest, training and doing all sidequests. I'll have a new team in my 3rd playthrough, which I'll start after this. I'll experiment with that more.

Although exploud has Hyper voice, so boomburst is almost not needed, so it might get changed. We'll have to wait and see.

I can see that with your team. It depends on the pokemon I suppose. My team this run was:

Krokokok, haunter, lairon, magmar, greninja and toxiccroak.

Greninja and toxicroak were evolved, and magmar and lairon. They all were 35 except greninja, he got to 36 from the gym. Toxicroak was 37.

You can kind of trick Tristin into not using it. It depends on who you encounter though. For example, Snover is most likely getting fire blasted, and then he won't use boomburst that round most likely, as there'd be one mon left.

I'd say being 35 or 36 by the time you get to him, should help. It worked with my team this round, and last playhrough my pokemon were different and higher. It takes some grinding but using the trainers can help you. As well as audino trainers.

Of course this isn't perfect but it may help. I spent 3 hours yesterday going through silver rise and forest, training and doing all sidequests. I'll have a new team in my 3rd playthrough, which I'll start after this. I'll experiment with that more.

Although exploud has Hyper voice, so boomburst is almost not needed, so it might get changed. We'll have to wait and see.

I beaten him with Leavanny, Pidgeot, Typhlosion, Froslass, Magneton and Flygon.

I tricked his Exploud by going Leavnny first and get the Flash Fire boost to Typhlosion by Exploud's Fire Blast. Then, I burned the field and it's smooth sailing from there. Well, not really.

I beaten him with Leavanny, Pidgeot, Typhlosion, Froslass, Magneton and Flygon.

I tricked his Exploud by going Leavnny first and get the Flash Fire boost to Typhlosion by Exploud's Fire Blast. Then, I burned the field and it's smooth sailing from there. Well, not really.

This is something I did to, but with different mons. If you test out a gym fight a few days you can find ways to manipulate the AI to your advantage, and make things a little easier. I'm trying this with Emily atm since I made it to her in my second playthrough last night.

Hey! Um, I found the room behind the waterfall with the nugget, but I have no idea what to do now. Anybody know what I have to do?

To solve the puzzle?

Here's what you do:

Just keep interacting with the tablet till it moves aside.

• Upvote 1

Hi ! Big fan of the game, just had a quick question,

Could anyone possibly tell me where to find Snorunt? Searched through the post but couldn't find anything and noticed a couple people had a Froslass

Thanks

As far as I know, snorunt is only available through breeding. There is a wild event Froslass in Silver Forest.

Hey there! Just wanted to ask about the Scarlett drama or whatever.

So if you have Scarlett's old bow she doesnt kill herself right? I didnt have the bow before so she killed herself, but afterwards while doing quests and stuff, i got it.

How will this affect the future of the game, or will it...? (me getting the bow after she died in the story)

Hey! It's me again, and I'm stuck on the quest in Weeping Depths where you have to solve the logic puzzle with the graves. Any idea what I'm supposed to do?

Just go to each person's grave, however you need an item first.

Get the tiny key from a credit store and go to each grave for the three people. Eventually you will have the solution. Also it leads to a level 25 Gastly that you need to fight so be prepared.