Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Found Smoochum, thanks guys!

Cleffa is from the "Boss" in Blackview.

Does he give you the babies of his 4 pokemon you find then? I found Clefable, Azumarill, and Togekiss, not sure what the last one to look for would be considering he never says what's missing :/

Found Smoochum, thanks guys!

Does he give you the babies of his 4 pokemon you find then? I found Clefable, Azumarill, and Togekiss, not sure what the last one to look for would be considering he never says what's missing :/

You pick between an egg of one of his 4 fairies or the Leftovers item. His last Pokemon, Wigglytuff, is at the peak of Silver Rise.

You pick between an egg of one of his 4 fairies or the Leftovers item. His last Pokemon, Wigglytuff, is at the peak of Silver Rise.

Oh alright, I'm currently exploring Silver Rise right now so I'll probably find it soon. Thanks a lot!

Okay so I don't know someone mentioned this or not but if you paint pokemon they stop moving up in down in your pokemon section if they aren't selected. I assume its a bug. If you select him he will move but otherwise they just sit there.It doesn't really affect the game play. Its just really off putting lol

So I read back on page 65 I think it was, and someone said there is currently no way to open the house at the rangers outpost on Silver Rise. Has this been changed recently or is it still impossible to unlock the door?

So I read back on page 65 I think it was, and someone said there is currently no way to open the house at the rangers outpost on Silver Rise. Has this been changed recently or is it still impossible to unlock the door?

I do not think that it is possible atm. There is an unlockable Cabin at the Silver Peak.

Where is the Dull Key then.

Also, dat plot Twist at the end. WTF!

And also, did someone figured out where to find the Keys to Ranger's Tomb yet?

From what I can find, only one seems to be in the game atm. I have that one, but haven't found others. I'd imagine more will come in future updates.

Where is the Dull Key then.

Also, dat plot Twist at the end. WTF!

And also, did someone figured out where to find the Keys to Ranger's Tomb yet?

2: Dull Key. This found in Silver Rise in a secret area near the Silver Rise peak. Together with the dull key it opens a door in Blackview City

Hey guys, I think i may be stuck in Aderyn´s Gym, since I have been trying to advance with no success for like 1 hour, I decided to leave my save file here so if somebody knows if I am stuck or not, they can tell me. If not, I hope Caz see this so maybe he can help me.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Elios

Hey guys, I think i may be stuck in Aderyn´s Gym, since I have been trying to advance with no success for like 1 hour, I decided to leave my save file here so if somebody knows if I am stuck or not, they can tell me. If not, I hope Caz see this so maybe he can help me.

I'm pretty sure you're stuck, I have seen someone with a similar fence situation.

• Upvote 1

All Boss' mons are available? Where to find them?

- Azumarill: South of Route 2 outpost

- Wigglytuff: Top of Silver Rise

- Clefable: Top of Hardened Mountain

- Togekiss: Sky Tower, have to advance story to a certain point to get access to the area and re-visit it after

Be aware you can only pick one of the four Pokemon, and it involves a really tough battle at the end. You can also get a Leftovers instead. As an act of mercy, once you get through the battle, you're given the opportunity to save before picking up the egg of your choice for those who want to soft reset for natures/stats/abilities without having to redo the entire battle.

Edited by Alilatias

Yep, you're basically screwed. I had to reset my entire game because Caz is very busy I assume :/

Yep, you're basically screwed. I had to reset my entire game because Caz is very busy I assume :/

Yes, I know he is busy, he said something about that sometime ago, anyways I will wait until he has time.

I now has all the 4 pieces that is in the game so far.... If what my theory is there must be 3 other, Orange, violet, and indigo pieces that are left for a ROY G BIV completion and as for what purpose only Caz knows and will not tell us but have us to figure it out.

By the way- I feel like it might be good to not have Tristan's Exploud have boomburst, as at the point when you team up with him, outlevels you and whenever he uses it, he will probably kill the opposing Pokemon and kill you, removing any EXP you'd get. I've found that it causes a nasty problem with being underleveled at that point in the game, and on top of that there's no Audino trainer to help with that. After I finished Silver Rise I was 8 levels below basically all of Hardy's team which was very annoying.

My Pokemon are usually high level and personally a Ghost would be better because normals cant touch Ghosts.

But to be fair, for balance purposes at that part of the game it's a bit harder than most other parts. You can catch up later as I've found out, but unless you're running a mono ghost team or a team of 100% shuckles, you are underleveled at that point which might be good to fix. Possibly.