Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

I have two save files, One is my overpowered team and the other is less op

Team 1 OP: Krookadile, Blaziken, Magneton, Starmie,Tangrowth, Staraptor

Team 2: Manectric, Greninja, Swellow, Flygon, Tangrowth, Magmortar.

Which save should I keep. I had more fun with team 2 but team 1 makes the game easier because Blaziken,

Edited by alaneapen

Why not keep both files, and use them for different choices throughout the game? Though, if you mostly enjoy Team 2, then stick with it over the first one and use it for your main playthrough. Enjoyment of the game is priority over difficulty concerns.

Too bad we don't get to open it yet. Though what lies beyond had better be worth the trek to seek out those keys.

Just finished with the most recent episode. Gotta say I'm a fan now. I can't wait to play the next update!

Someone tell shofu to play this damn game just so that he can get his ass blown back by himself!!

• Upvote 1

On the topic of Roselia, there's also something I noticed with Petal Blizzard. In Desolation, it's actually classified as a special move, not physical.

Intentional or not? Because Roselia/Roserade MURDERS double battles with it. Pair it with a Pokemon that knows Sap Sipper and oh lord. (Or get a Telepathy Ralts...)

(I would assume intentional because all the Pokemon that learn it have higher special attack than physical...)

Edited by Alilatias

On the topic of Roselia, there's also something I noticed with Petal Blizzard. In Desolation, it's actually classified as a special move, not physical.

Intentional or not? Because Roselia/Roserade MURDERS double battles with it.

(I would assume intentional because all the Pokemon that learn it have higher special attack than physical...)

Huh, I never knew that. That could be handy if I ever decide to finally grind Budew's happiness.

Yea but that only leaves Articuno... who is not being targeted by Black Foxes or by Crescent.

could be that we catch articuno or someone we haven't met yet

Edited by blastcore1

Intentional or not? Because Roselia/Roserade MURDERS double battles with it. Pair it with a Pokemon that knows Sap Sipper and oh lord. (Or get a Telepathy Ralts...)

And also something else I noticed very early is that Rock Smash has a base power of a whopping 75 instead of 40. My Combusken having a STAB 75 fighting move so early in the game snatched so many souls that it's ridiculous...

I even tested it myself because I couldn't believe it. Comparing the damage output of Double Kick vs. Rock Smash confirmed that it was indeed possibly intentional?

And also something else I noticed very early is that Rock Smash has a base power of a whopping 75 instead of 40. My Combusken having a STAB 75 fighting move so early in the game snatched so many souls that it's ridiculous...

I even tested it myself because I couldn't believe it. Comparing the damage output of Double Kick vs. Rock Smash confirmed that it was indeed possibly intentional?

He said in the past he buffed Rock Smash so it could be a viable move, not just something you HAVE to teach.

I'm really excited to play this game but when I downloaded and triggered the bomb in the ship at the start of the game, I can't seem to figure what happens next. All the doors become locked and this message appears when I try to go up the stairs..

http://i.imgur.com/SlM4zCA.png

Is it a bug or am I missing something in the game?