Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

oooooohhh this sounds interesting. I personally thought it would get a dark typing but I like the fire/electric mix attacker. will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Also where do you get the drawing for your mega evolutions?

Edited by Tempo17

I really like the design and the attack and special attack sets but I was thinking that it would just have more speed and no special attack gains because there is some stuff that can still outspeed it and exploit its no defensive gains and more weaknesses. But maybe it will be tough to deal with. Just speculating.

Second thoughts: Maybe it's faster than I first thought. But this battle might be easier for anyone with a choice scarf.

Edited by VKR

Can't really imagine that we'll be getting a Luxrite until we beat the last gym. It's still crazy strong despite what I said about its weaknesses before, assuming that we may have to battle against one at some point.

I kinda like it. I'm not too fond of that weird spikey-ring thing it has on it's back, but it still looks really good. You also made it kinda unique since most luxray mega's give it the dark typing that it deserves.

Mega luxray is a nice choice. The fire type upon mega evolving is a nice type, because everyone expected it to be electric/dark. Now I need to find a new one, because the current shinx I have is Modest and I know based on its stats that the adamant nature is where it shines.

Edited by Jmanultrax1

You need to accept a ranger mission from route 2. when you accept this an area will be available in the whispering place. In this area there is a fake tombstone when you discover it you can descend down and the doll will be there.

Early on in the game I picked up a budew and decided to use it on my team because I have never had any experience with a roselia/roserade before.Also, I figured having a poison-type would help for countering fairy-types. Some extra info: I just defeated the second gym, the rest of my team is growlithe, marshtomp, ursaring, mightyena, and electabuzz.

So my question is: Is/will there ever be a Shiny Stone in the game or am I just wasting my time? If there is no Shiny Stone, any suggestions as to what grass type I can find to replace roselia?

Edited by Kaypay153

Early on in the game I picked up a budew and decided to use it on my team because I have never had any experience with a roselia/roserade before.Also, I figured having a poison-type would help for countering fairy-types. Some extra info: I just defeated the second gym, the rest of my team is growlithe, marshtomp, ursaring, mightyena, and electabuzz.

So my question is: Is/will there ever be a Shiny Stone in the game or am I just wasting my time? If there is no Shiny Stone, any suggestions as to what grass type I can find to replace roselia?

there is a shiny stone in the game, but you wont find it until after the 3rd gym battle

Thank you! I think I am going to stick with roselia then.

Keep in mind, you probably want to not evolve Roselia until Lv 50 so it can learn Petal Dance. If you want to have Roserade before the 4th gym you can just grind against any of those Audino breeders and then use Reverse Candies to level it down again.