Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Interesting detail, I would disregard it as a minor error made by Caz but he does sometimes make minor details important.

Assuming it's the same Exploud, that is. I just remembered that Melody used to have a different moveset than Beat: Melody knew Calm Mind and Substitute (although CM is illegal). I don't know what Melody's moveset is in the latest patch. Beat, afaik, doesn't know Substitute: Beat knows Fire Blast, Surf, Boomburst and Focus Blast, if they haven't been changed as well.

In other words, I'm unsure if Melody and Beat are the one and same Exploud with two different names and different movesets, or if Melody and Beat are two different Explouds.

But not should this be seen as a mistake. I mean, when we give a nickname to a Pokémon, we can always change it using the Name Rater. Why we can't imagine that Tristan has done just that?:P (Idem for the movesets. Except for Boomburst, Fire Blast, Surf and Focus Blast can be learned by TM/HM)

Yea if ya use cheats.

Without cheats? I know swinub can learn ancient power as an egg move but the parents who learn ancient power through leveling up aren't available. I thought chain breeding might be possible, but it's looking like none of the pokemon available can learn ancient power by leveling up, but I may have missed something, so that's why I asked.

Is it possible to evolve a Piloswine to a Mamoswine on this game currently?

Move Relearner @ Blackview to get Ancient Power. I think you gotta win the Battle Tourney first. It costs 8 Credits.

• Upvote 1

It's hard for me to point out but they are all around in silver forest. Some of the pages are inside different holes underground. Somebody else may be able to describe their locations more specifically.

All pages are in Silver Forest. And they are not hard to find. ;)

Does this have to do with that Ghost mansion place? Didn't know i could find all the diary pages.

Does this have to do with that Ghost mansion place? Didn't know i could find all the diary pages.

Exactly.

When you have the 3 pages of the diary, go to the mansion and interacts with the book that is on a table in the background ;)

Uh well i just f**d up, and i think i found a bug! The diary asked me to insert the pages and i clicked no first to save since i heared something about a battle.. and it took my pages anyway, after talking to it again it only says the same thing that the pages are missing, I tried leaving the house and talking to it again didn't work, resetted too and it didn't work.

Now i was either missing one page, but i'm pretty sure i've taken everything silver forest has.. I've explored it so many times before i've lost count, Eitherway by clicking yes/no the pages disappear eitherway. (I've explored it all again, definitely had all of them, this is a bug.)

Edited by canse

If you lost your three pages after, then you'll probably need to ask someone to maybe fix that for you. There was never any battle there if I remember right...

Someone said something about a dark aipom :c But i did lose them.

anyone knows the exact location of every page so i can 100% verify that i did have all of them?

Edited by canse