Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

You can get a rod in black view city, a viable water type , aside from the standard starters, can be found before the second gym: a slowpoke can be bought for credits. If you are willing to wait you can also get an azumarril by helping the boss in blackview.

You get a colored piece I don't know the precise color, what it's purpose is unkown at the moment.

What if at the very end after collecting all the color pieces we get a rainbow plate. This plate could be something as OP as like getting arceus or ho-oh or maybe even something more creative like a Kecleon with op moves/stats

What if at the very end after collecting all the color pieces we get a rainbow plate. This plate could be something as OP as like getting arceus or ho-oh or maybe even something more creative like a Kecleon with op moves/stats

Well, Caz did say that we would get a really good reward upon collecting all... 7? pieces.

I already think I know what the pieces are used for, but it hasn't been added to the game yet since there are still pieces missing. All I will say is "Bronze Island" ;)

Yes, there's a story split where you can save her if you find the bow before this happens.

Is she considered dead for good if we don't? >:

Also do we gain anything by saving her?

I already think I know what the pieces are used for, but it hasn't been added to the game yet since there are still pieces missing. All I will say is "Bronze Island" ;)

Exacly what i was thinking :3

Im guessing that the ranger leader (forgot sorry) is after the treasure behind the door on bronze island. The pieces to activate the door are on the minor islands around bronze island. I think that their isn't anything behind the door really. I believe its some sort of thing to recognize you as a true ranger. As the person who made these task (again I forgot sorry) they said that only the pure ranger would be able to solve these tasks and unlock the door.

Will ev berries be available in the next release? Love the game, And how do I find an alternate way into the trade center.

Behind the trade centre one of the wall rocks has a crack in it, you are able to jump over it. But be warned, you won't be able to leave until your business inside is done.

Is there an alternate downlink link for this game (other than the two provided on the first page)? Got a new computer, tried to download the game, and it STILL crashes after the initial cutscene in the beginning of the game. Not sure what I'm still doing wrong... It doesn't get any further than what I've played so far no matter what computer/download link I use.

Heya guys, So I need a bit of assistance. I can't figure out what the boss's pokemon are and where they are, and for some odd reason I can't continue with anything after I talk to Connor and Ava. They tell me to go to the gym and talk, but I go there and theres nobody to really talk to and it won't really continue after that.

You have to speak to the girl standing infront of the Gym for info bout Emily. As for the Teal Panther's pokemons idk. I have never done that. And you can do the tournament to meet Rosetta but I don't know if you do meet her I sorta forgot to save before doing the tournament the final round. o.o

• Global Mods

Heya guys, So I need a bit of assistance. I can't figure out what the boss's pokemon are and where they are, and for some odd reason I can't continue with anything after I talk to Connor and Ava. They tell me to go to the gym and talk, but I go there and theres nobody to really talk to and it won't really continue after that.

For the second question, I don't remember that exact scene, but for the first

Togekiss - top of Sky Tower roof (unlocked near end of demo)

Azumarill - Route 2

Wigglytuff - peak of Silver Rise

Clefable - top of Hardened Mountain

EDIT @ above post: You don't meet her. The tournament is for the opportunity to meet her in Cellia.

You have to speak to the girl standing infront of the Gym for info bout Emily. As for the Teal Panther's pokemons idk. I have never done that. And you can do the tournament to meet Rosetta but I don't know if you do meet her I sorta forgot to save before doing the tournament the final round. o.o

the thing about the girl is she disappeared no joke.

Emily has claimed another victim D:
Ok, that's a bug, so first download the Version 3.1. (If you have already and the bug persists, then your save is corrupted, so you can ask the creator or someone who knows for fix your save)

After that, you must go to a house that has a purple triangle and talk to the girl. After talking to Ava again, go again where the house with the purple triangle... you will see there a crack in a wall. Go there and you can continue the story.

• Upvote 1

Emily has claimed another victim D:
Ok, that's a bug, so first download the Version 3.1. (If you have already and the bug persists, then your save is corrupted, so you can ask the creator or someone who knows for fix your save)

After that, you must go to a house that has a purple triangle and talk to the girl. After talking to Ava again, go again where the house with the purple triangle... you will see there a crack in a wall. Go there and you can continue the story.

well looks like my save is corrupt... oh joy..... All that work to progress and for youtube and I get corrupted! WHYYYYY. Funny thing is it happened on 3.0, I updated to 3.1 and it didn't fix it at all. Is there anybody that can fix my save file for me so I can finish this version for youtube?

Edited by Flamedragoon1

Is there an alternate downlink link for this game (other than the two provided on the first page)? Got a new computer, tried to download the game, and it STILL crashes after the initial cutscene in the beginning of the game. Not sure what I'm still doing wrong... It doesn't get any further than what I've played so far no matter what computer/download link I use.

Nope, as far as I know. I can't understand what the issue could be, I've never had any problems. Maybe you un-zip it wrong, I don't know.

Where can I get Aron? I need my Ironheade.

Weeping Depths, interact with the broken tombstones. One of them reveals the path to Aron.

well looks like my save is corrupt... oh joy..... All that work to progress and for youtube and I get corrupted! WHYYYYY. Funny thing is it happened on 3.0, I updated to 3.1 and it didn't fix it at all. Is there anybody that can fix my save file for me so I can finish this version for youtube?

No, just Caz and he is away for now due to family issues.