Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Hardy's character shows what kind of situation he's in. He has no money for his brother's pokemon's operation. He probably asked for help. (a gym leader maybe?) and they declined because of his position or something idk. This would kind of explain why hardy hates ava, as he called her a "rich pompous gym leader" I think hardy is one of those people who doesn't have much, but he has his family (only his brother perhaps?). So he means well to help his brother, but he needs to commit these horrible acts in order to help him.

Finally exams are over and my computer is fixed, good to see you guys aga---

HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS KICKASS

welp, guess I'm starting a run by picking up a pooch!

as for the next mega, I've gotta go with Luxray. Him and Empoleon carried my preteen behind through Diamond, back when I had just started playing, poor stats be damned! Love this lightning cat to death, and I can't wait to see what you'll do with him!

Speaking of exams, well let me share your joy, friend. Mine ended as well! And now I can get back to playing :ph34r:

Luxray's also been one of my favorite sinnoh 'mon and I used it in literally 99% of my playthroughs (except random challenge runs with le Dash that forbade it) Even if I'd want quaggy to win this poll, I'll be plenty happy with a megalux as well

Edited by Masquerain

So I have finished the game up to the current beta and I have a few questions to it

1. Keep it short where can you find a sun stone or leaf stone so I can evolve my gloom

2. When the black screen appears and there is the voice talking to you who might it be i was thinking it could Nora, Shiv or maybe Darkai if to go that far

So I have finished the game up to the current beta and I have a few questions to it

1. Keep it short where can you find a sun stone or leaf stone so I can evolve my gloom

2. When the black screen appears and there is the voice talking to you who might it be i was thinking it could Nora, Shiv or maybe Darkai if to go that far

I don't know about leaf stones but you can get sun stones by either pickup or catching solrocks in the bronze island.

Personaly my theory is Darkrai, I doubt it is Nova or Shiv because the voice sounds to impartial.

Edited by FairFamily

• Global Mods

There's a Leaf Stone hidden in a bush in Keneph Jungle (the part that leads into the treehouse that leads into the part of the cave where Kuiki was).

• Developers

I don't know about leaf stones but you can get sun stones by either pickup or catching solrocks in the bronze island.

Personaly my theory is Darkrai, I doubt it is Nova or Shiv because the voice sounds to impartial.

A girl also gives you a Leaf Stone on the western end of Blackview City. There is currently no Sun Stone.

Edited by Caz

capture000.jpg

shut up and take my money!

Also i found a bug from the very beginning of the game that can actually force you to start new game if you didnt save beforehand.

Just as you start, and get out of your cabin, you can immediately enter the last room and locate the bomb. Connor will magically be out of the door saying you are in one piece blah blah. Any previous plot will not happen. You cannot go upstairs either because simultaneously the pampour event will trigger but you will not be able to enter ava's door so you are stuck there forever.

Obviously i had to start a new game and ignore the bomb until i was told to locate it...

Weird it was not reported at "known bugs" i thought it was not only me who was clicking at any suspicious place for hidden items...

Edited by DemICE

Im not sure if that tristan guy is gym leader or elite 4 member .. I cant even beat his half of the team... screw this difficulty

Don't worry, he is by far the most difficult leader in the game. What's your team like? Perhaps I could provide some tips and advice on how to beat him.

• Developers

capture000.jpg

shut up and take my money!

Also i found a bug from the very beginning of the game that can actually force you to start new game if you didnt save beforehand.

Just as you start, and get out of your cabin, you can immediately enter the last room and locate the bomb. Connor will magically be out of the door saying you are in one piece blah blah. Any previous plot will not happen. You cannot go upstairs either because simultaneously the pampour event will trigger but you will not be able to enter ava's door so you are stuck there forever.

Obviously i had to start a new game and ignore the bomb until i was told to locate it...

Weird it was not reported at "known bugs" i thought it was not only me who was clicking at any suspicious place for hidden items...

No I'm aware of it, I'm just exceptionally lazy at updating the known bugs list.

guys, don't you think the grunts sprits looks like children ? cause me i do, so i tried to make them look mature

Pwt0uU0.png so what do you think ?

Edited by webobo
  • Upvote 1

• Developers

guys, don't you think the grunts sprits looks like children ? cause me i do, so i tried to make them look mature

Pwt0uU0.png so what do you think ?

Sneaky rascal. I planned on respriting them along with a couple trainer classes tonight.

They do look nice though. I like the addition of the scarves.

@Masquerain: Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about Naruto. The dream idealology takes no inspiration from Naruto and takes much more from Inception. I can't stand Naruto.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

It's not on the poll but Flygon please.

I've been considering Flygon simply for the fans, but personally I think Mega Flygon has been done to hell and back. We'll see.

Sneaky rascal. I planned on respriting them along with a couple trainer classes tonight.

They do look nice though. I like the addition of the scarves.

@Masquerain: Everyone who knows me knows how I feel about Naruto. The dream idealology takes no inspiration from Naruto and takes much more from Inception. I can't stand Naruto.

Wew, but I dunno you so!!! :ph34r: Aye, tho, it's always been a nice thing to ponder over. I've seen that kind of plot in a bunch of places and it always (bar naruto) turned out quite cool

I've been considering Flygon simply for the fans, but personally I think Mega Flygon has been done to hell and back. We'll see.

I think all currently existing fake megaflygons look horribad. Maybe it's best to leave it be for now

imo strong pokemon are fine already.
i feel that best candidates for mega evos should be weaker pokemon like ledian or corsola (meganium honorable mention)

i mean i see the above list and i see stuff like milotic, staraptor, luxray, darmanitan... these things are already damn monsters! how much more OP do they have to be! mega quagsire seems sexy tho. i vouch for it!

Edited by DemICE