Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

I went with the choice scarf it helps so much

it allowed me out speed a lot of mons especially in future gym battles and in boss's fight. To me I already have some hard hitters both physically and special I even have some fast but I want to make sure that I have speed priority when it counts

Edited by Jmanultrax1

I chose Band due to me having 5/6 physical Pokemon on my main team (which were the only Pokemon I had at the time of choosing between the Items; I've gotten a few special attackers since then). I didn't feel like I needed Scarf for the reason Tempo said, although it probably would've helped a lot with the Boss's battle.

• Developers

I chose Scarf in my first save file. Choice Scarf Darmanitan with Sheer Force and Flare Blitz is a wrecking ball.

You're a Darmanitan fan too? You should be excited for the future then.

You're a Darmanitan fan too? You should be excited for the future then.

I like the sound of this.

I'm not that fond of Fire-types, but Darmanitan is one of the exceptions to that rule, Typhlosion being another.

I chose Scarf in my first save file. Choice Scarf Darmanitan with Sheer Force and Flare Blitz is a wrecking ball.

Why not go choice band darmanitan and destroy everything in your path that way :D

Does any trainer in the game right now have Leftovers, Life Orb or Choice Items on their Pokemon?

I believe just the gym leaders for now. In the future I will expect most boss battles to have pokemon fully equipped and competitive level

Damn. Could have used a Leftover or a few. Maybe I'll get lucky and one of the Fight Club trainers has one.

You can get Leftovers, but:

You have to beat Boss and not pick any of the eggs.

why not go choice band darmanitan and destroy everything in your path that way :D

I could've, but Darmanitan is already powerful. Choice Scarf allows me to outspeed almost anything except faster 'mons with Choice Scarf.

I am in Blackview city.

I talked to Ava first and then the girl in front of the gym to find E (gym leader) but the door with the purple triangle still stays locked. Any ideas as to what I should do now?

Edited by wardhan

I am in Blackview city.

<spoiler> I talked to Ava first and then the girl in front of the gym to find E (gym leader) but the door with the purple triangle still stays locked. Any ideas as to what I should do now? </spoiler>

Use [ ] and not < > if you want to put something in Spoiler- bracket.

Have you updated to 3.0.2.?

No, that shouldn't cause any problems as far as I know. In fact, that's how I proceeded as well.

If the woman told you to meet her in her house but the house is locked, it's a bug. Try sending a PM to Caz with your save file attached.

When writing a message, there's Attach Files (Choose Files) - option in the bottom left corner. Then you just search for your save file. It should be located in your saved games folder (My Computer, C: drive, users (your name) ), it's game.rxdata or something like that.

You can edit your sent messages, so if possible then edit the message you sent and attach your save file there instead of just sending a new message. From what I've heard, he's been quite busy and (and received quite a lot of messages).

Edited by Zargerth

If the bug already happened in your save file in 3.0.1. and you saved after it happened, then it needs to be manually fixed. Caz, as far as I know, is the only person who can do that. You may have to wait a little, timezone differences and all that stuff.

Also, I have wanted to find Duskull and have seen it in the obtainable list but I haven't been able to find it. Could someone tell me where I can find one and if it is possible to evolve it into Dusknoir?

Also, I have wanted to find Duskull and have seen it in the obtainable list but I haven't been able to find it. Could someone tell me where I can find one and if it is possible to evolve it into Dusknoir?

Duskull is found in the caves of Weeping Hollow. It's really rare, though, and you might run into a lot of Unowns while searching for one.

I don't think Reaper Cloth is available yet.