Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Well the literary meaning of Aurora is "the dawn", which certainly isn't a coincidence. The dawn of what, I wonder?

Iirc in Blackview City there was a woman who wanted you to deliver a message to a man. The message was: "Dawn of tomorrow will be black" or akin to those lines. Her (Auroras) attire reminds me of Black Foxes.

Edited by Zargerth

• Developers

She's pretty and seems like an interesting character. But if she's the Ice leader, I'll feel the need to change my Ice leader's name x . x

Don't worry. Aurora is not the Ice Leader and is in fact not even a Gym Leader at all.

Don't worry. Aurora is not the Ice Leader and is in fact not even a Gym Leader at all.

Well, that narrows down the list of possible Gym Leaders to a very small amount, since Aurora's the only new character.

But anyway, I wonder who her brother is. I like the drawing of her too~

Iirc in Blackview City there was a woman who wanted you to deliver a message to a man. The message was: "Dawn of tomorrow will be black" or akin to those lines. Her (Auroras) attire reminds me of Black Foxes.

Could be, however she is the type that cares about her own interest and only that. so Aurora working for the black foxes is nothing new since they tend to pay good. However what could be is that the black foxes bought her exclusivity or even the option to actually betray her other clients at any point.

Also a mysterious brother? Hardy, perhaps. I could think of some nice stories around it.

Edited by FairFamily

Could be, however she is the type that cares about her own interest and only that. so Aurora working for the black foxes is nothing new since they tend to pay good. However what could be is that the black foxes bought her exclusivity or even the option to actually betray her other clients at any point.

Also a mysterious brother? Hardy, perhaps. I could think of some nice stories around it.

Indeed. However, I could see her "using" the Black Foxes, them being just means to an end. Hardy mentioned he had a brother (and spoke nothing about sister) but who knows, maybe they're related.

wait is the cellia gym leader going to be Aya then. Caz said that aurora was going to be the only new character in episode 4. Which means we already know the 5th gym leader. We already fought Connor,

Scarlett could be dead depending on what you did in game

, and nova and shiv aren't gym leaders, that leaves only Ava who can possibly be the Cellia gym leader, ASSUMING what Caz said was true

wait is the cellia gym leader going to be Aya then. Caz said that aurora was going to be the only new character in episode 4. Which means we already know the 5th gym leader. We already fought Connor,

Scarlett could be dead depending on what you did in game

, and nova and shiv aren't gym leaders, that leaves only Ava who can possibly be the Cellia gym leader, ASSUMING what Caz said was true

There's also the unlikely Fairy Gym Leader (whose name I don't know off of the top of my head), or another character who's actually a Gym Leader but hasn't told us yet (maybe that blue-haired guy whose name I also can't remember idk)

There's also the unlikely Fairy Gym Leader (whose name I don't know off of the top of my head), or another character who's actually a Gym Leader but hasn't told us yet (maybe that blue-haired guy whose name I also can't remember idk)

Do you mean Rosetta? While we have yet to see her in-game, she did introduce herself at the very beginning. I'm not sure who is this "blue-haired guy" you're talking about. Where did he appear?

Do you mean Rosetta? While we have yet to see her in-game, she did introduce herself at the very beginning. I'm not sure who is this "blue-haired guy" you're talking about. Where did he appear?

Yeah, I meant Rosetta, and as for the blue-haired guy I was referring to the one in a swimming outfit who keeps following you around (I think his name was Jarred? not too sure).

Still, Ava's probably the Gym Leader this episode, seeing how Rosetta is a higher ranked Gym Leader and as for the second choice, it's really just guessing. Besides, Grass probably shouldn't be put as a late Gym, seeing how Grass types tend to be on the frailer side...

Yeah, I meant Rosetta, and as for the blue-haired guy I was referring to the one in a swimming outfit who keeps following you around (I think his name was Jarred? not too sure).

Still, Ava's probably the Gym Leader this episode, seeing how Rosetta is a higher ranked Gym Leader and as for the second choice, it's really just guessing. Besides, Grass probably shouldn't be put as a late Gym, seeing how Grass types tend to be on the frailer side...

I remember him now. Gives me the creeps to be honest.

Where was it stated that Rosetta is a higher ranked Gym Leader? I can't remember. If Ava is the next Gym Leader, then if we are to assume we get to battle her in her town (like how Aderyn was in Celeste Town and Emily in Blackview City) that would mean we get to see Darkroot Town- Ava said she was the Gym Leader in that place.

While Grass-types have several weaknesses, many of them are quite bulky. Like Cradily, for instance.

Since Gym Leaders are now using Megas, chances are Ava has Mega Venusaur, which is far from frail.

I remember him now. Gives me the creeps to be honest.

Every single swimmer and fisher in the game seems to know that guy. I expect him to be one of the more powerful gym leaders.

Yay @ Aurora not being Gym Leader :D

Also, Rosetta is located in Cellia and there was just a tournament in Blackview to meet her, so I do think she's the most likely candidate as next leader.

Assuming the boat at the end of current Episode goes - and gets to - Cellia, then chances are that's our next destination.

When you win the tournament, you get the Battleview Pass or something like that. That Pass could act like the passes in Reborn, the ones you need in order to battle Ciel and Samson. If that's the case, I could see Rosetta being the next Gym Leader.

• Developers

If Ava is a double battle I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some sunny day/chlorophyll shenanigans.

Also, we know she has a Tropius so perhaps sitrus berry + harvest

Similarly to Aderyn, many Gym Leaders have Pokemon they don't consistently use in battle. Keep this in mind.

if anything we may battle rosetta after we win the tournament, but it might be set up so we lose. On a side note we also have to fight connor again at some point

Don't try battles that should result in a loss, the community wants to break them and have a very good chance to succeed in it.