Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Im kinda looking forward to more quests like the one for one on silver rise. It would be awesome to know some more backstory between the two and what happened between them.

the two being shiv and nova. Their pasts are hardly known, but its seems like they've both done some horrible things which I want to find out hopefully in future updates

• Developers

Im kinda looking forward to more quests like the one for one on silver rise. It would be awesome to know some more backstory between the two and what happened between them.

the two being shiv and nova. Their pasts are hardly known, but its seems like they've both done some horrible things which I want to find out hopefully in future updates

You won't be disappointed.

That is awesome to hear and while im at it let me just say that the music specifically for certain characters was a nice touch. The shiv/nova music suits them both cuz it sounds really cosmic like and it relates greatly to them cuz they r obviously not human like anymore (with their weird powers).

this is just my opinion/question but is it possible that scarlett will get her own theme or will she still share it with hardy (rival music?) cuz that theme sounds more like a justice type which suits hardy for his current position in the game

i'm still having a problem with the teach 'em a lesson task from the ardenfall rangers guild i cant get the task removed since i have completed the others.

could someone kindly fill me in on what i have to do for the task please.

Edited by sandy

• Developers

i'm still having a problem with the teach 'em a lesson task from the ardenfall rangers guild i cant get the task removed since i have completed the others.

could someone kindly fill me in on what i have to do for the task please.

PM me your save and I'll be willing to fix it for you tomorrow.

• Global Mods

pm sent, also how many battles to i need to win in the fight club before i can start earning credits?

IIRC, you need to win 5 battles and then talk to the guy sitting on the couch near the entrance to get into the High Roller battles. Also, you need to have rescued Emily.

Staryu can be found in Blackview City by interacting with the water at the Docks if you have a Gourmet Treat on you while Joltik can be found in the random Pokemon Machine in the Blackview City Northern Pokemon Center, which costs 22 credits to use.

Thanks for the quick response. Not like I'll get there anytime soon, I'm still running around the woods EV training my Pokemon, which is tedious without power items, but I fear that my starter might become useless in the endgame otherwise. So the follow up question: are the EV reduction berries already in the game?

• Global Mods

Thanks for the quick response. Not like I'll get there anytime soon, I'm still running around the woods EV training my Pokemon, which is tedious without power items, but I fear that my starter might become useless in the endgame otherwise. So the follow up question: are the EV reduction berries already in the game?

No, they're not. There's a berry shop in Blackview, but as of current release it isn't open yet.

Unfortunately, there are no Power Items but there is a EV-enhancing item you can use to help EV train.

It's the Macho Brace. You get it as a reward when you help a guy get a job at a shop in Blackview City.

But like ICSW mentioned, no EV reducing berries as of yet.

Was messing around a little bit with the breeding system for fun. I wanted a raichu and this is what I got on my first egg. Shiny, decent nature and ok/nice ev. Plus its my favourite colour so I have no choice but to use it :)

post-63416-0-19853100-1462910826_thumb.png

post-63416-0-27395400-1462910834_thumb.png

There aren't any power items available right now but there is the Macho Brace. I don't remember where I got it specifically but it was definitely in Blackview.

Edited by Taska

One thing I'd like to mention is that while the route are very broad and have interesting level design. This goes for Blackview City too. It just winds up being very tedious to back track through when doing quests and because there is so much to look for it does get confusing.

• Developers

One thing I'd like to mention is that while the route are very broad and have interesting level design. This goes for Blackview City too. It just winds up being very tedious to back track through when doing quests and because there is so much to look for it does get confusing.

Welcome to the feeling you get when you enter an unfamiliar city. This is meant to contrast the beautiful and organised Cellia City.

Caz, do you plan to add Sun and Moon Stones in next Episode? I would like to buy Helioptile, but knowing that I have to find Solrocks (they're rare) who are holding a Sun Stone (which is not often) means that I'd have to spend a looot of time looking for one item. You could add them in order to celebrate Sun & Moons release, right?

Caz, do you plan to add Sun and Moon Stones in next Episode? I would like to buy Helioptile, but knowing that I have to find Solrocks (they're rare) who are holding a Sun Stone (which is not often) means that I'd have to spend a looot of time looking for one item. You could add them in order to celebrate Sun & Moons release, right?

As someone with a nidoking and nidoqueen I feel your pain but you could always just catch a few "pick up" pkmn and train it to lvl 31 (51 if you want better sunstone odds) and get the stone through them.

Edited by FairFamily
  • Upvote 1