Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Made an account just to say that even though I'm really late to this party and I don't know if development is still happening, I've been marathoning this game in my free time for the last several weeks and I absolutely loved it. The uncertainty that creeps in about what's real and what isn't, the way the characters don't feel too dramatically written (like some of them lean into cliches but it's hinted that's on purpose which is really fun to think about), and how gym battles don't require training a(n entirely) new team if you understand party comp - it's all made this such a blast to play. Whether or not Caz comes back, I wanna say thanks for creating such a fun experience.

• Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

Caz is back 🙂 here's a discussion topic do you regret any of the decisions you made in the game up to the current release. Mine will always be not getting scarlets bow 

C-caz? I-is it true?

1551210934853.png.961c9fd9d07d83486a8ed49c2b679b2e.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

His profile's 'last visited' says he was on 13 hours ago.

Then there is a god in this miserable world after all.

Or not... if He says that Desolation is canceled.

By the way, we already have Themes from Street Fighter and Final Fantasy in this game. Why don't we add themes from Castlevania and Metal Gear as well?

• Like 1

Okay guys, calm down on this. It's not uncommon for old users to pop on randomly for a day then disappear again. I don't want you guys jumping at him or anything for doing so because it's certainly not going to make anyone want to log back in if they're going to be bombarded. I'm happy that Caz is alive and probably doing well but let's not start anything. All I ask is that you don't bring up Desolation to the guy unless he brings it up first (I'm talking statuses and PMs). If he has anything to say on it, we will see a post here most likely. If he doesn't, he doesn't. I just want you guys to be kind and respectful. I just ask you all keep Desolation discussion in the Desolation thread.

And don't bombard me with Desolation questions either thinking on it. I know just as much as any other guy. I get it. I'm not telling you guys to shut up. I'm simply telling you to be respectful. But please don't assume anything from a guy logging in.

Totally agree with Commander on this one. No need to rush Caz , as much as Desolation is one of my fav fangames and i want it to be updated as soon as possible aswell. The fact that he showed up not so long ago is already a very good start.

3 hours ago, Commander said:

All I ask is that you don't bring up Desolation to the guy unless he brings it up first (I'm talking statuses and PMs). If he has anything to say on it, we will see a post here most likely. If he doesn't, he doesn't. I just want you guys to be kind and respectful. I just ask you all keep Desolation discussion in the Desolation thread.

And don't bombard me with Desolation questions either thinking on it. I know just as much as any other guy. I get it. I'm not telling you guys to shut up. I'm simply telling you to be respectful. But please don't assume anything from a guy logging in.

You was too late Commander but at least you reduced the amount of people from doing so.

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided to play this game and I wanted to soft reset for a shiny starter. Usually when I shiny hunt, I always watch videos and such so I won't get easily with shiny hunting. But it seems as though I cannot lower the volume of the game at all. I tried to go to the options, but it doesn't have the Volume thing where I can lower the music. It's no where to be seen. Is there any way to lower the music without having to mute my computer volume?

On 3/9/2019 at 1:02 PM, ~Bella-chan~ said:

So I decided to play this game and I wanted to soft reset for a shiny starter. Usually when I shiny hunt, I always watch videos and such so I won't get easily with shiny hunting. But it seems as though I cannot lower the volume of the game at all. I tried to go to the options, but it doesn't have the Volume thing where I can lower the music. It's no where to be seen. Is there any way to lower the music without having to mute my computer volume?

Press F1 and check off BGM/BGS.

8 hours ago, ~Bella-chan~ said:

You can also mute the game in the volume mixer. (Right click on sound in the taskbar)

3 hours ago, ~Bella-chan~ said:

What's the Shiny Rate in this game and is there any way to speed up the game? It's sorta slow when battling and such.

The shiny rate is lower than Reborn and Rejuvenation, though I don't recall what percent exactly. You can find a guide for speeding up the game in the link below.

17 hours ago, trailflare7 said:

The shiny rate is lower than Reborn and Rejuvenation, though I don't recall what percent exactly. You can find a guide for speeding up the game in the link below.

Uh, how weird. You linked me to a YouTube video but when I quote your post, it shows me a link to another thread. Either way, thanks! 

Edit: this only happens when I'm on my phone. On my laptop, it shows the link to the thread instead of a youtube video.