Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

your first idea was right, just keep looking he's there............ i'd show where but that woul require me to play thru up to that point again which i really dont wanna do atm as im done with the game for a while

How exactly does the Cellia Manor shop mechanic work? How do I know if the Credits are being given and when? That's the only thing that isn't explained lmao

And how big is the increase in business when buying a new Vendor? I'm assuming it varies on which type of Vendor but I'm curious about the specifics so I can plan accordingly for which vendor to buy early on to maximize profit

I just want to buy a Shiny Stone lmao

Also, Iris big mood, took me over an hour trying to find him

Edited by Timcanpy

52 minutes ago, Welpthatsucks said:

What version is the game currently at?

been at 4.1.1 for a good while, unknown atm as to when or even if it will recieve another update tho many including myself hope it does

On 1/17/2019 at 1:52 PM, Timcanpy said:

How exactly does the Cellia Manor shop mechanic work? How do I know if the Credits are being given and when? That's the only thing that isn't explained lmao

And how big is the increase in business when buying a new Vendor? I'm assuming it varies on which type of Vendor but I'm curious about the specifics so I can plan accordingly for which vendor to buy early on to maximize profit

I just want to buy a Shiny Stone lmao

Also, Iris big mood, took me over an hour trying to find him

If I remember correctly, credits are earned after every gym battle. Meaning that currently, we can only earn it once.

I believe Caz originally wanted it to be based on something else like time passed, but there wasn't an easy way to program that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alilatias said:

If I remember correctly, credits are earned after every gym battle. Meaning that currently, we can only earn it once.

I believe Caz originally wanted it to be based on something else like time passed, but there wasn't an easy way to program that.

Ah thanks then

Also, do you know where Boss' pokemon are? I found Togekiss but have no clue where any of the others might be

2 hours ago, Timcanpy said:

Ah thanks then

Also, do you know where Boss' pokemon are? I found Togekiss but have no clue where any of the others might be

Spoiler

There’s one at the top of silver rise, another on the top of The mountain where Ava almost kills Hardy, another on Route 2 near the little town and the last one is on top of the building where you battle Scarlett in black view

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vermillion Phenex said:

Hello Everyone 👋, I hope you are doing well. So i just started playing Pokemon Desolation yesterday and I have just reached redcliff town, i was wondering which starter I should choose from the lab, my current team is spheal, poochyena, pansage and numel. Please help me 😫🙏

whatever suits  ur preferences most 

I'm assuming that Caz is probably working on it quietly - probably life getting in the way, or even just wanting to have the game finished before he posts anything. Gonna keep assuming that too, until he asks a mod to lock the thread.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I hope Caz is doing okay.

dont we all............... it sucks we havent gotten any word from them on the next update to this but god firbid it get cancelled outright with next to no word of it many a fan would be quite bummed out............. i wanna keep hoping caz will return and give us some sort of progress update regarding the next release but as time goes on my desire to keep hoping for them to say something ever so slowly falters

6 hours ago, GenEric said:

all hope is lost

give up

i would beg to differ there as well................ tho i will say one thing albeit rather off topic........... love the kaede profile pic............ the girl needed more screentime in the plot than she did imo

Looking back on his last post here, he said he was indeed working on it, just slowly, since he was in uni/med school and had little to no free time for working on Desolation. He doesn't seem to have logged in since May, but that last post didn't show any sign of wanting to ditch the project, just that he promised an unrealistic date and was really sorry about not being able to meet it, and that he wouldn't be posting much until he had something to show.

I'm gonna keep my belief of 'working slowly and not having a lot of free time'. I'm sure if Caz didn't wanna work on Deso anymore he'd at least log in for a brief 'sorry'. He seemed really touched the fans were still excited for the next update despite his inactivity, after all.

• Upvote 1

tbh we really need some news from him as it feels like we are waiting for some false hope... no offense Caz, while I do really hope that he would still continue this masterpiece hell it would be even greater if he also bring us the completed next episode, but I am pretty much okay if he couldn't continue the game for personal reason

Sigh...here we go again. I get that you guys really want more Desolation but this isn't the way to really act. It'd be nice for Cazto give a status on it but he doesn't have to nor should you really anticipate something. Moat people doing big projects like this often go dark but it's entirely up to you whether or not you believe this game is still being worked on or cancelled. It is what it is and not much can be done about it.

• Upvote 1