Improper Emotion Powder conversation

CrystalKing

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but there seems to be an issue with the lose-the-Magma Stone path in V12.

I entered Valor Mountain through Crawli's entrance, but after Jenner's tape, the game treated me as if I had entered through the Magma Drift-requisite entrance, and thus I received the Emotion Powder that way. But I should've gotten it from the man when I arrived from the other side.

This also made the Kyogre battle impossible, as I never met Venam inside the mountain — and I couldn't leave, because I didn't have Magma Drift to get out. I had to use debug to get back outside so I could meet Venam and trigger the Kyogre battle.

I have the same issue kinda. I did lose Magma Stone and after entering Valor Mountin the tape, and the man giving me emotion powder were there but i didnt play the game in long time and thought it was normal, tho I went down to b1 and my game is stuck there because of bug.

3 hours ago, Gen5Lover said:

I have the same issue kinda. I did lose Magma Stone and after entering Valor Mountin the tape, and the man giving me emotion powder were there but i didnt play the game in long time and thought it was normal, tho I went down to b1 and my game is stuck there because of bug.

6 hours ago, CrystalKing said:

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but there seems to be an issue with the lose-the-Magma Stone path in V12.

I entered Valor Mountain through Crawli's entrance, but after Jenner's tape, the game treated me as if I had entered through the Magma Drift-requisite entrance, and thus I received the Emotion Powder that way. But I should've gotten it from the man when I arrived from the other side.

This also made the Kyogre battle impossible, as I never met Venam inside the mountain — and I couldn't leave, because I didn't have Magma Drift to get out. I had to use debug to get back outside so I could meet Venam and trigger the Kyogre battle.

Can confirm. What do?