I despise Noel

Kronos

Is Cinccino Rock Blast 100% chance to flinch me because it hits 5 times? Cause ive been trying to get my Vanilluxe to Mirror Coat for the past 30 mins and it has flinched me each and every time. Im on the verge of just flipping out man. Is this fight just entirely RNG or am I trying something that is never destined to happen cause it is 100%.

its Kings Rock so each hit has a chance to flinch. so its a pretty high flinch chance (not 100% tho). If you have nothing else that can deal with it (outside the flinches it isnt super strong or anything), pick up a Steadfast mon.

9 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

its Kings Rock so each hit has a chance to flinch. so its a pretty high flinch chance (not 100% tho). If you have nothing else that can deal with it (outside the flinches it isnt super strong or anything), pick up a Steadfast mon.

I did some research myself and it said 41% if it hits five times but I was just making sure that it was possible. Thanks for the advice, ill probably keep at for for 15 or so minutes and if I cant beat it ill look for something to use. Thanks for the reply!

6 minutes ago, Kronos said:

I did some research myself and it said 41% if it hits five times but I was just making sure that it was possible. Thanks for the advice, ill probably keep at for for 15 or so minutes and if I cant beat it ill look for something to use. Thanks for the reply!

Im so stupid... Rock blast is physical so Mirror coat wont even work. well on the bright side I didn't flinch!

You can also try just outspeeding it. Good options that should be available to you are Crobat, Mismagius, Arcanine, and Sneasel at the least, with the latter two being able to deal some serious damage to the Cincinno. Whatever choice you make, good luck!