the aftermath of the adam might battle

Herm

hello, i've been playing rejuvenation for the last week and so and after i deafeat adam might the game goes black and instead of showing flora giving her speech it shows a black screen telling me   script is taking too long to load and it autosaves so i restart the game and its still black is there a way to fix this please i have 60+ hours on it and i dont want to lose it due to a script bug

Ok so first of all you should search for an older save. There's a folder in your pc with all the saved games, probably in the "saved matches" folder. Try typing "Game.rxdata" in your searchbar and you should find your current save, in the same folder you'll find the previous saves with your name, game time and n of badges, just cancel your Game.rxdata file and change the name of a previous save to Game.rxdata.

Also, in the same page where you downloaded V12 you can find the latest patch, get it and follow the instructions 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blontary said:

Ok so first of all you should search for an older save. There's a folder in your pc with all the saved games, probably in the "saved matches" folder. Try typing "Game.rxdata" in your searchbar and you should find your current save, in the same folder you'll find the previous saves with your name, game time and n of badges, just cancel your Game.rxdata file and change the name of a previous save to Game.rxdata.

Also, in the same page where you downloaded V12 you can find the latest patch, get it and follow the instructions 🙂

thank you and i open the game normaly then