TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

He hasn't lost a Pokemon yet and I don't feel like watching old videos looking for a death, so does someone who actually follows him know if he releases Pokemon when they die?  Or just box them?  If he boxes them he could pick them back up when (if?) he runs out of Pokemon and the Nuzloke becomes impossible.  If he releases them we have a problem.

Also HOW has he still not put 2 and 2 together on common candies?  It's one thing to just be dumb, but every other comment is screaming it at him and he doesn't pre-record these.

1 hour ago, Eagleby18 said:

He hasn't lost a Pokemon yet and I don't feel like watching old videos looking for a death, so does someone who actually follows him know if he releases Pokemon when they die?  Or just box them?  If he boxes them he could pick them back up when (if?) he runs out of Pokemon and the Nuzloke becomes impossible.  If he releases them we have a problem.

Also HOW has he still not put 2 and 2 together on common candies?  It's one thing to just be dumb, but every other comment is screaming it at him and he doesn't pre-record these.

He boxes them iirc

1 hour ago, Eagleby18 said:

pretty easily actually:
when he first read the common candies his mind blanked them out and erased them from his memory due to how trivial it seemed at a first glance.

3 hours ago, Alisae said:

pretty easily actually:
when he first read the common candies his mind blanked them out and erased them from his memory due to how trivial it seemed at a first glance.

Well......Common Candy might not be the the only things blanked out and erased from his memory in terms of Reborn XD Watching him feels like he aimlessly wanders around until he somehow ends up on the right track, even if he DID recieve clear directions from the game in the first place.

Just caught up, I'm cautiously enjoying this run. I loved hearing his reaction to Florina talking about field effects!

But yeah, Shelly is an oncoming truck and Ttartube has airpods in.

I wonder if he'll get ZEL's deal right off the bat.

If he bullies them he's cancelled jk jk. Seeing how he doesn't seem to do much voice acting, it at least looks I don't have to pray in that department 😛
He'll be pleased when he realizes he was right about the whole "dangerous experiments" thing. I do love seeing people's reactions to the first PULSE.

1 hour ago, ZEL said:

I do love seeing people's reactions to the first PULSE.

In that case you might find my first reaction kinda boring, because i was like "Hm.....so it's just some kind of forced evil mega evolving....."

Well...it doesn't change the fact that i like the idea though. An evil organisation ACTUALLY doing evil things and committing actual crimes in a Pokémon game.

4 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

In that case you might find my first reaction kinda boring, because i was like "Hm.....so it's just some kind of forced evil mega evolving....."

Well...it doesn't change the fact that i like the idea though. An evil organisation ACTUALLY doing evil things and committing actual crimes in a Pokémon game.

Fun fact, but technically PULSE predates mega evolution - Ice and Ame came up with the concept before Gen 6, but when Gen 6 gave us the mega evo mechanic, it was swiftly used to improve on the PULSE 'mons in the game.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ZEL said:

Fun fact, but technically PULSE predates mega evolution - Ice and Ame came up with the concept before Gen 6, but when Gen 6 gave us the mega evo mechanic, it was swiftly used to improve on the PULSE 'mons in the game.

The PULSE mons use to just appear in battle straight away right instead of seeing the transformation, right?

4 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

The PULSE mons use to just appear in battle straight away right instead of seeing the transformation, right?

Jep; I'm sure if you look at older videos of Reborn on youtube you could still find videos of that part pre-6th gen. The mechanic used nowadays wasn't present (IIRC the 'mons just had buffed stats), but the whole idea about a machine that super-powers pokémon was already in the story just like that. It's more that mega evolution added the perfect way to transfer it into gameplay.

Damn, man, I really wanted TTAR to actually enjoy this game regularly like his Pokemon Red Adventures LP. I've been waiting literally a year for this guy to play Pokemon Reborn and I was slightly disappointed that he's doing a nuzlocke on this game without even knowing anything about it. No matter how many times everyone is telling not to nuzlocke this game, he just ignores them and continues to play it.

Like I love TTAR, one of my favorite Poketubers besides MunchingOrange, Poketips and a few others, but what he's doing kind of frustrates me mainly because I don't want him to quit the game even before he actually gets deep into it. I just want him to sit back and enjoy the game honestly. I hope he at least make it to the first PULSE Pokemon so that I can see his reaction. I loved his reaction when he saw the latest Pokemon SWSH trailer and I'm kind of hoping his reaction to the Pulse will be similar to the trailer. Maybe not, though. Might just be similar to his reactions to Pokemon Insurgence's megas. I also hope he plays Pokemon Uranium and Pokemon Glazed soon. Doing a nuzlocke in those won't be as hard as Reborn.

That's an... interesting way to interpret ZEL's sprite 😄

Glad to see he's seeing how good of a move Acid Spray is early game with the PULSE Tangrowth battle, now all he needs to do is stop sleeping on Wonga. (preferably before Corey or at least Kiki if Wonga's even alive by then) And if he's surprised how little damage he dealt to Tangrowth... looks at pulse Swalot and the (otherwise easy) Avalugg

Y'know, the funniest part is that he will meet a character with a (sometimes) belly face if he makes it to Shade.

His reaction to Tangrowth was so cute I think I melted a little. I'm so glad he's having fun.
Though I dunno why people hyped this battle up so much in difficulty, I felt it got pretty underwhelming after it lost the field effect :c

26 minutes ago, ZEL said:

His reaction to Tangrowth was so cute I think I melted a little. I'm so glad he's having fun.
Though I dunno why people hyped this battle up so much in difficulty, I felt it got pretty underwhelming after it lost the field effect :c

And yet he still said that this battle might have been a lose for him, if he hadn't taken the warnings seriously XD

But i have to agree, this first Pulse Tangrowth is no big deal. At least he is taking the warnings more serious now....or at least he pretends that he does....

Loved this episode. I love how quickly T3 caught on to ZEL, even if he wasn't totally correct. Also his reaction to p tangrowth was AMAZING. I literally gained in respect *for a part of the game I liked already* due to this series.

Ttar always my fav poketuber,He is the one that lead me to play Insurgence and Reborn 😂 (Reborn really is the first pokemon game that make me frustrated and give me alot challenging) his lp always very interesting. And i agree alot hope Ttar enjoy Reborn too without doing nuzlock 👀💦

Ttar is a prodigy in LPs. Idk how he can say the funniest things spontaneously xD my fave (after Reborn, maybe?) LP of his is actually Detective Pikachu. I highly recommend it, especially if you haven't played the game.

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

Don't forget Florinia Florina 

gotta admit I called her Florina for my entire first playthrough. never noticed the second 'i'.

(I think in the next episode or two he'll actually check the pokegear and also find the grand hall trainers, calling it now)