TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

Kricketot

33 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Butterfree XD

He would probably think those were not good at first and its pretty easy to dismiss if you haven’t gotten in the mindset that the game kinda requires you to have.

Just now, Alisae said:

He would probably think those were not good at first and its pretty easy to dismiss if you haven’t gotten in the mindset that the game kinda requires you to have.

True that. I remember my first save. It surprised me greatly 

I think the only major one he missed was that minccino/espurr but he's keen on only getting one static encounter per area. If he loses Tiki to a random crit, he's gonna be gg.

16 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Also expect proper Ame pronunciation soon, I think I got through to him on that one.  

at least til he forgets

What are you talking about? He's pronouncing it correctly obviously. Just ask Ahm herself.

But seriously I find it amazing he pronounces it something other than Amy when he saw it. 

I still think he won't make it past Taka+ZEL in Beryl Ward. He does so little training with his team while constantly using Combusken to bail him out of everything.

Also WHY does he count that Woobat in that part of the Railnet as his encounter? Ever heard of species clause?

2 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

I still think he won't make it past Taka+ZEL in Beryl Ward. He does so little training with his team while constantly using Combusken to bail him out of everything.

Also WHY does he count that Woobat in that part of the Railnet as his encounter? Ever heard of species clause?

If he gets something to beat Espeon and Chatot he might (with a lot of losses) win that one, as everything else loses to combusken.

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

It's not that it was a dupe, it's that it was the same area.

20 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

It's not that it was a dupe, it's that it was the same area.

Fair enough, but he was all like "Wonga, you wasted my encounter!"

38 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

If he gets something to beat Espeon and Chatot he might (with a lot of losses) win that one, as everything else loses to combusken.

Well....he DOES have a Mightyena now, so that would take care of Espeon. As for Chatot he might want to get any of the electric type Mons that you can get as a static encounter. Mareep would be a nice one, but he would have to beat Taka in Malchous Forest first.

Edited by ShogokiX

6 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Fair enough, but he was all like "Wonga, you wasted my encounter!"

It's because he doesn't like woobat but since that was his encounter on the west side of the railnet, he can't get another better encounter in the east side of the railnet now. Hence why he says Wonga wasted his encounter; had he not gotten an encounter on the east side, he could've gotten one this episode 😛

I just like the progression of episode titles

>The game that surpasses Insurgence (recognizes the game's reputation)

>i should not have nuzlocked this game (initial regret)

>i underestimated this game (finally realizing what he's in for)