TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

There shouldn't have needed to be a second battle. Luna is easy and there is so much better prep he could have done. 
1. He should have put Snubble in his team (the one from the girl who is against Common Candies) and evolved it. 
2. Taught Kiki Play Rough with the move relearner.
3. Have gotten the Eevee from Chrysolia Forest and evolved it into a Slyveon. 

Unfortunately the Nuzlocke capture rule which he has maintained wouldn't have allowed him to capture a Carbink but that is helpful as well especially against Honchicrow. 

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

Freaking really!? Shiny Type Null on the FIRST FREAKING TRY!?

This man is so lucky! Shiny Silvally has the best looks! i'm so happy with this XD

Also, he still doesn't know where the department store is... 

But he has a shiny Silvally! 

Why am I so happy about someone else getting a shiny? I really hope he'll use them, they're so pretty

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods

I flipped out when he got that shiny null, I remember resetting a ton for that. He thought it was a scripted shiny lmao (understandably) but I'll clear that up.

Glad he'll get to show off some of the custom Silvally shinies!

the cracked walls had me flipping out in a different way, but we got there in the end....

• Upvote 1

I don't think he's a very smart dude, but he somehow still makes everything entertaining. He or his editor is very good at their job. Watch the Insurgence playthrough too, it's fantastic editing. 

FIND THE DAMN DEPARTMENT STORE! 

• Haha 1

My dude got a shiny Type:Null on his very first try. It took me forever to find a shiny version. smh Thamill

It's so funny how everyone in the comments keep reminding him that he's not done with stuff when he thought he was. @DreamblitzX He listens to you, so please do let him know that he isn't xD

Especially about the Mystery Egg. Right when my dude was questioning where the Police Officer's Growlithe was, I think I started screaming at him. He was literally right there near the station.

18 minutes ago, smeargletail said:

Once he is done with ep18 I hope he does online battles in reborn, because I don't think any other fangame has had that feature and it would be nice to try it out.

Insurgence did, but then again it was Insurgence

On 1/4/2020 at 11:31 AM, DreamblitzX said:

I flipped out when he got that shiny null, I remember resetting a ton for that. He thought it was a scripted shiny lmao (understandably) but I'll clear that up.

Glad he'll get to show off some of the custom Silvally shinies!

the cracked walls had me flipping out in a different way, but we got there in the end....

Omg yes, please! Do not let this man walk out thinking that was scripted. Make sure he knows that people have suffered and sacrificed to get the same outcome! 

That first time shiny Type Null: I didn't think it could get anymore ridiculous than Slowking throwing the Radomus battle!
I had a soft reset for it a handful of times. 
I commented that it's not scripted. He needs to know that most people have to work for that shit!

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

On 1/4/2020 at 2:34 PM, Juice said:

I don't think he's a very smart dude, but he somehow still makes everything entertaining. He or his editor is very good at their job. Watch the Insurgence playthrough too, it's fantastic editing. 

FIND THE DAMN DEPARTMENT STORE! 

I dont think it is that Thamill is dumb but we just have had more time and resources to go through Reborn. A lot of us vets had very little resources to go off of and finding info on that Starly event or even Growlithe took a long time to dig for. We have had such a growth in a resource bank that I guess you could say most people here are a bit spoiled. Believe me, I struggled way more than Thamill and neglected a lot while playing. Guess that means I'm dumb as well.

I think a better way to describe Thamill is a kid in a candy store. You can legit tell he is getting really excited with all his theories and gets sidetracked so much he easily forgets stuff. It actually is quite different than Shofu who liked the game but never got too involved in it being frustrated a lot.

• Upvote 1

On 1/6/2020 at 2:55 PM, Commander said:

Believe me, I struggled way more than Thamill and neglected a lot while playing. Guess that means I'm dumb as well.

Same. 

I recently found out watching Dai Laughing that I missed out on at least 2 event Pokemon possibly 3 that are gone forever post-restoration which is where I'm at; the Mystery Egg, Gothita, Igglybuff and potentially Chesipin. I have to double check 7th street after I can get this damn Corrupted Pokeball Raltz shiny but I don't remember the woman being there last I was. 
The whole secret area with the Yureyu key got by me as well. 

Granted it didn't take me as long as him, it did take me some time as well to figure out what the stickers did. It's not exactly obvious nor do any of the Department Store staff NPCs explain it. 

This despite that I've frequently used the Wiki and various older threads here to figure out quite a bit in this game.
He doesn't have the same luxury to research stuff that we do and this game is so jam packed. 

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

7 hours ago, SilverAngelus said:

Hide contents

Also, is his mystery egg Zorua?

its a pawniard

probably the best thing you can get aside from larvesta or gastly

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2020 at 3:20 AM, DemICE said:

He found X items but he thankfully didn't buy a lot....
also someone needs to tell him that the reason he can relearn egg moves is due to a mod...

I'm late but that actually isnt a mod. If the mon had the egg move in an event it can relearn it through the tutor. Unless you are talking about something else. I haven't seen the latest episode but just wanted to mention that.

• Upvote 1

Poor guy grinded Chesnaught up on wild pokemon instead of Clown Indra

7 hours ago, Commander said:

I'm late but that actually isnt a mod. If the mon had the egg move in an event it can relearn it through the tutor. Unless you are talking about something else. I haven't seen the latest episode but just wanted to mention that.

He has the LearnEggMoves mod from the SWM Pack, his mons could learn all possible Egg moves