TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

55 minutes ago, Eagleby18 said:

As soon as he stops doing the "nuzlocke", his luck gets drastically worse and he loses every major fight in the game multiple times (even Bennet.  BENNET beat him multiple times.)

Really makes you think, huh.

Yeah well.....he lost to Fern as well when he arrived at Aya's gym......FERN of all people....That's like getting beaten up by Hercule (or Mr. Satan in the original japanese version) when you are as strong as Son-Goku

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Eagleby18 said:

As soon as he stops doing the "nuzlocke", his luck gets drastically worse and he loses every major fight in the game multiple times (even Bennet.  BENNET beat him multiple times.)

3 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Yeah well.....he lost to Fern as well when he arrived at Aya's gym......FERN of all people....That's like getting beaten up by Hercule (or Mr. Satan in the original japanese version) when you are as strong as Son-Goku

Well, the difficulty of all fights is team dependant, and his team got noticeably worse with the loss of Belly. Plus as he's said (and is obvious) he's playing much more recklessly, and with fewer swaps/heals.   

Also, he did get some pretty crazy freeze luck against Aya, and beat both Bennett and Serra with only 3 proper pokemon

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Also, he did get some pretty crazy freeze luck against Aya, and beat both Bennett and Serra with only 3 proper pokemon

Yeah, and he pulled that 3 Pokémon stunt just to cheat the death roulette....makes the whole death roulette kinda....useless, or rather......pointless, if he can just go and say "but i don't want to lose these Pokémon, so i swap them out in time before the roulette....."

Edited by ShogokiX

5 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Yeah, and he pulled that 3 Pokémon stunt just to cheat the death roulette....makes the whole death roulette kinda....useless, or rather......pointless, if he can just go and say "but i don't want to lose these Pokémon, so i swap them out in time before the roulette....."

I just remembered something remember how much trouble aya and bennet gave the pentaop and then he goes and beats it with 3 pokemon XD

• Veterans
11 hours ago, Eagleby18 said:

he stopped really giving a shit, there's no real consequences so he can play as risk-free as he likes. Up to this point he also had Swalot stall out 9/10 matches so...

19 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

I just remembered something remember how much trouble aya and bennet gave the pentaop and then he goes and beats it with 3 pokemon XD

hahaha, yeah.....5 people not capable to finish Aya and Bennet with a full team of 6 per player, and TTar, who is just confused for life, just be like "meh, hold mah beer, imma firin ma laZ0rZ" XD

11 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Um, it took me twice to beat the wasteland AND Onyx gym Fern battles but it was actually just that damn Dartrix/Decidueye that gave me trouble. The rest of his team were fodder. 
Well alright, Roselia was a bit of trouble in the Onyx gym battle but just because it takes a stupidly long time for the Charmander line to learn a fire move other than Ember. 
In the Grand Hall and Aventurine Woods I was able to beat him the first time and ironically other than the first battle outside Blacksteam Factory and the Onyx Gym, I NEVER expect his battles. 

But I concur with this:

11 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Well, the difficulty of all fights is team dependant

Team and preparedness are EVERYTHING especially in this game. 
He might not have had a trouble with Serra or Bennett had he trained up and used that Ponyta from the Aqua gang mission and absolutely would have swept her had he both done that AND used the Fake Out/Ampheros routine on Shelly which would have undoubtedly spared Tiki giving Debbie TWO fire backups. 

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Not really, he said he can only do that because he used them for the whole episode, so he had to take on extra challenge to do that protection. plus there's still a 50% chance it hits a good pokemon anyway.

1 minute ago, ShogokiX said:

Jokes aside though, he should really start to train a few more Pokémon soon, or else, nuzlocke or not, he's not gonna make it much further.....

Agreed especially with what he has coming up. 
I have a feeling he's gonna end up having lots of fun with Pokemon Gargantuan and PULSE Abra. XP

5 minutes ago, Azeria said:

?

He has a Golem that can have sturdy. Abra is not a threat whatsoever, and Arcanine fucks up Steelix big time, as well as Noel. He's pretty good to go lol.

Well, his Golem has Galvanize, and I don't think he remembers there are ability capsules haha

I can imagine him fireblitzing Stelix instead of flamethrower, becouse he forgets it has very high defense. I guess we will see 😄

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, phoenica said:

Well, his Golem has Galvanize, and I don't think he remembers there are ability capsules haha

Exactly. 
Unless he got the one from in front of Mosswater Factory, which becomes unavailable after completing the event, he probably doesn't have any right now because other than the Ponyta/Buizle gang quest he doesn't do the side quests and Ability Capsules don't become purchasable until 7th Street and Agate Circus. 

I wanna say he did get the Mosswater Factory one. So that would be a matter of his remembering he has it and deciding Juju is the Pokemon he wants to use it on. 

I can imagine him fireblitzing Stelix instead of flamethrower, becouse he forgets it has very high defense. I guess we will see .

Yeah, when I researched this event, all the old threads said Flare Blitz Arcanine. 
I blew Flare Blitz on mine so went with Flare Blitz Rapidash and found it did almost nothing. My Charizard's Flamethrower is what cut through PG and PA like butter. 

How much you wanna bet he's gonna do some form of the Sand Attack/Feather Dance routine he did on Garchomp?

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

1 hour ago, Verge Of Chaos said:

My Charizard's Flamethrower is what cut through PG and PA like butter. 

Yeaaah, a woman of culture^^ Charizard holding Charcoal or Fire Plate and using Flamethrower is usually ez win against both Steelix on Steroids and that Pulse Abra Team Meteor OBVIOUSLY stole from Lance...

1 hour ago, Verge Of Chaos said:

How much you wanna bet he's gonna do some form of the Sand Attack/Feather Dance routine he did on Garchomp?

Yeah.....since he can neither press the Tiki button nor abuse the Belly tank any more, he's likely to do just that....at least for as long as he's still able to do that.....The Peeko demands a sacrifice every third episode!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Yeaaah, a woman of culture^^ Charizard holding Charcoal or Fire Plate and using Flamethrower is usually ez win against both Steelix on Steroids and that Pulse Abra Team Meteor OBVIOUSLY stole from Lance...

Indeed, Lux, my Charizard has been holding a Flame Plate for what feels like forever now. 

I'm pretty sure Team Meteor also stole PULSE Abra's armor from Team Rocket but didn't do their research which would have informed them that doesn't work! 😝
So it doesn't even matter how odd it is that they chose Abra and not Kadabra or Alakazam. 

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

Yeah.....since he can neither press the Tiki button nor abuse the Belly tank any more, he's likely to do just that....at least for as long as he's still able to do that.....The Peeko demands a sacrifice every third episode!

If the roulette kills Debbie when he does that event....😓😅

Confused Thamill is confused.....even more^^

But he somehow managed to beat Dr. Geezer. Now all the comment section has to do is tell him to pick the right option.....wanna see his face when Saphira Hyper Beams the doctors face only to get kidnapped by Sirius XD

Wow. He is so fortunate that he battled Sirius at Yureyu, this would have been hell for him with the chain battle. 

15 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Now all the comment section has to do is tell him to pick the right option.....wanna see his face when Saphira Hyper Beams the doctors face only to get kidnapped by Sirius XD

Oh they're on it, there are at least three comments telling him to choose Connal. 

4 hours ago, uberle said:

>Watching T-Tube play Reborn
>Anna takes the Medicine 
>She says she didn't see Laura earlier
>Anna can't see Lin
>Tinfoil hat time

Hahahaha....Tinfoil indeed

Anna is strange in some ways, but doesn't that make her even more interesting as a character? Reborn really goes all the way to present us a variety of different characters...We have easily hateable characters like our "rival" Fern who's just a trash talking piece of sh*t that thinks he's the big shot (sorry, but as much as i try, i can't take Fern serious at all....that guy makes it possible to laugh at him for how pathetic he is, and still hate him somehow at the same time), we have colorful characters like Cain, who easily puts a smile on your face every time he's around, and we have Anna, who appears to be a little crazy and seems be hallucinating a lot at first, but will soon prove that she can really see things that other don't see....