TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

If the true ending or a specific route is something the fans really, really want, I will modify his save for him to unlock the true ending path. I know Reborn inside and out so that should not be a major worry. Or I can work together with him regarding story splits. Dont worry too much regarding that as that is something I will offer my services for.

As for the run itself, I personally think he should continue if he enjoys it as it is one of his most popular series on YouTube but it is a juggernaut so I would not blame him for stopping. 

1 hour ago, Commander said:

If the true ending or a specific route is something the fans really, really want, I will modify his save for him to unlock the true ending path. I know Reborn inside and out so that should not be a major worry. Or I can work together with him regarding story splits. Dont worry too much regarding that as that is something I will offer my services for.

As for the run itself, I personally think he should continue if he enjoys it as it is one of his most popular series on YouTube but it is a juggernaut so I would not blame him for stopping. 

commander the talk about the true ending reminds me how Im worried that I wont be able to experience the true ending on my 1st playthrough If I could at least get a dm about the requirements I would appreciate it. im not going to ever replay this game from however far back it would take to get the changes to get the true ending

• Haha 1

Even if he'll take a little break from Reborn, he'll get back to it eventually. Just look at his Insurgence nuzlocke......multiple seasons n stuff....

Also, about true endings.....if you know Reborn inside and out, you could create a guide for people to see at which points their actions would influence the game in any way. How does that sound to you, @Commander?

Edited by ShogokiX

23 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Even if he'll take a little break from Reborn, he'll get back to it eventually. Just look at his Insurgence nuzlocke......multiple seasons n stuff....

Also, about true endings.....if you know Reborn inside and out, you could create a guide for people to see at which points their actions would influence the game in any way. How does that sound to you, @Commander?

While it's discontinued, it's accurate as of E18. It doesn't go into specific gameplay changes, but it covers all choices that affect relationship points with other characters.

As for the true ending, while it hasn't been confirmed (AFAIK) it is generally accepted that gaining maximum relationship points with Shade is what will lead to an eventual true ending.

2 hours ago, SansTheSkeleton said:

What are the all things Shade wants again, besides not fighting Taka, punching Solaris at Pyrous Mountain and exposing Corey?

Not giving Blake the ruby ring and getting Saphira kidnapped instead of Laura/ Charloette& Shelly/ Anna& Noel

3 hours ago, SansTheSkeleton said:

What are the all things Shade wants again, besides not fighting Taka, punching Solaris at Pyrous Mountain and exposing Corey?

55 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

Not giving Blake the ruby ring and getting Saphira kidnapped instead of Laura/ Charloette& Shelly/ Anna& Noel

these 5 things, also siding with radomus, before fighting dittoceus

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, Nicocchi said:

While it's discontinued, it's accurate as of E18. It doesn't go into specific gameplay changes, but it covers all choices that affect relationship points with other characters.

As for the true ending, while it hasn't been confirmed (AFAIK) it is generally accepted that gaining maximum relationship points with Shade is what will lead to an eventual true ending.

aww, that might mean that reshiram route is going to be the 'better' route...

aevia.png.f03aa5aba59ba3cafe40b1942edc18c4.png 

Guess I'll have to check which specific configurations of sigmund/sirius battling gives which outcome too, I never know/remember

12 hours ago, Nicocchi said:

out of all those shade requirements the only one that makes the most sense for the average player to do is siding with randomus. beating garchomp to get the best ending is a big yikes almost no one going to have it on their 1st playthrough. not giving blake the ruby ring is somewhat tolerable albeit you expect the player to not have a deep enough connection to the character in need of rescue to not give in to the persons demands. exposing corey makes sense in a way but the storyline has no real payoff other than more of his background unless shade is the plot device that puts the true ending in working order and you need all of his points for him to be satisfied don't forget the issue with having to do this in a timely manner you barely have any time to backtrack before its too late to expose him. can someone explain what the significance of the other person being kidnapped is because I don't see how this should be a matter that affects the end story. lastly the taka battle really not fighting taka getting the true ending is on the save level of needing to not give blake the ring albeit more so because its even harder for someone to understand that fighting him is a bad thing and instead punishes a person that would think go about fighting him for reasons of it being another battle or they  don't want taka to get punished for letting you go forward without an obstacle...

the Shade point choices often involves characters facing reality/the truth even if ends up hurting them, rather than continuing to live in a more comfortable situation where they aren't being honest with themselves or what they want (Heather learns about her dad, Taka leaving something he knows is wrong, Aster leaving Team Meteor, Fern and Florinia extra dialogue at Fiore Mansion, Titania breaking it off with Amaria rather than continuing to lie to her)

4 hours ago, Paperblade said:

the Shade point choices often involves characters facing reality/the truth even if ends up hurting them, rather than continuing to live in a more comfortable situation where they aren't being honest with themselves or what they want (Heather learns about her dad, Taka leaving something he knows is wrong, Aster leaving Team Meteor, Fern and Florinia extra dialogue at Fiore Mansion, Titania breaking it off with Amaria rather than continuing to lie to her)

Also if Saphira is kidnapped, we end up learning stuff about Lin from Laura (and, like, 4 meteor grunts are spared), and Lin says more stuff in the place where she "magics" the power source at Agate city.

Also, It's not a "true" ending, its an "extended" ending, when we'll... know more, I guess? Well see.

5 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

out of all those shade requirements the only one that makes the most sense for the average player to do is siding with randomus. beating garchomp to get the best ending is a big yikes almost no one going to have it on their 1st playthrough. not giving blake the ruby ring is somewhat tolerable albeit you expect the player to not have a deep enough connection to the character in need of rescue to not give in to the persons demands. exposing corey makes sense in a way but the storyline has no real payoff other than more of his background unless shade is the plot device that puts the true ending in working order and you need all of his points for him to be satisfied don't forget the issue with having to do this in a timely manner you barely have any time to backtrack before its too late to expose him. can someone explain what the significance of the other person being kidnapped is because I don't see how this should be a matter that affects the end story. lastly the taka battle really not fighting taka getting the true ending is on the save level of needing to not give blake the ring albeit more so because its even harder for someone to understand that fighting him is a bad thing and instead punishes a person that would think go about fighting him for reasons of it being another battle or they  don't want taka to get punished for letting you go forward without an obstacle...

well i don't know about the reasonability of beating the chomp, but it does have heavy impact on Fern & Florinia later down the line, so that's probably the reason why it's included,
You don't really need to backtrack for the policeofficers, the event happens whether or not you report back once you found them all, this bit is likely important for heather later.
siding with radomus has no current implications, but

Spoiler

if that Gardevoir that Lin called out at the end of E18 is really Gossip Gardevoir, the trust she gained for you because you sided with her master might become important

also, easy to know, sirius pretty much states that El works for meteor at tanzan
speaking of Tanzan, saphira kidnapped, gives as already mentioned background on Lin from Laura, and saves 2 Grunts lives (demian & antione) not 4 as has been mentioned
giving blake the ruby ring... i could be wrong but it's mentioned before as an aside that blake works for meteor, heck he admits so himself pretty sure, so giving him the ring is a really bad ideatm (and this was more of a personal read of blake, but i could smell from a mile away that he wouldn't stick to his side of the deal)

if one pays attention, this might affect either blake, cal, aster or all three further down the line

Spoiler

as an aside this choice for some reason also decides which between ciel and samson gets voided by lin's gardevoir at the end of E18, still don't understand the cause and effect from that, which is wierd because for every other major choice that connection is evident

why not fighting taka might be important? well him facing the reality of his situation, titania does too and joins "the resitance" so to speak as a cause of that, and solaris gets straight up betrayed by sirius ( does this also happend on zekrom?)

Edited by Falirion

46 minutes ago, Falirion said:

well i don't know about the reasonability of beating the chomp, but it does have heavy impact on Fern & Florinia later down the line, so that's probably the reason why it's included,
You don't really need to backtrack for the policeofficers, the event happens whether or not you report back once you found them all, this bit is likely important for heather later.
siding with radomus has no current implications, but

Reveal hidden contents

if that Gardevoir that Lin called out at the end of E18 is really Gossip Gardevoir, the trust she gained for you because you sided with her master might become important

also, easy to know, sirius pretty much states that El works for meteor at tanzan
speaking of Tanzan, saphira kidnapped, gives as already mentioned background on Lin from Laura, and saves 2 Grunts lives (demian & antione) not 4 as has been mentioned
giving blake the ruby ring... i could be wrong but it's mentioned before as an aside that blake works for meteor, heck he admits so himself pretty sure, so giving him the ring is a really bad ideatm (and this was more of a personal read of blake, but i could smell from a mile away that he wouldn't stick to his side of the deal)

if one pays attention, this might affect either blake, cal, aster or all three further down the line

Hide contents

as an aside this choice for some reason also decides which between ciel and samson gets voided by lin's gardevoir at the end of E18, still don't understand the cause and effect from that, which is wierd because for every other major choice that connection is evident

why not fighting taka might be important? well him facing the reality of his situation, titania does too and joins "the resitance" so to speak as a cause of that, and solaris gets straight up betrayed by sirius ( does this also happend on zekrom?)

"saves 2 Grunts lives"- Ah right, its only 2. My bad.

If you give Blake the ring, you also fight Aster later Near the capsules where we find the twins. Idk what he talks about though as I haven't done it yet :((

Spoiler

Yeah, idk why too. It's really weird. 

In Zekrom's route, Sirius doesn't betray Solaris, Taka does.

So, why i am aware of the guide that @Nicocchi linked, i don't really like that one.

Yes, that guide tells you where you can get (or lose) friendship points with all the characters that use friendship, but it doesnt really tell you what kind of influence those decisions may have on the story.

I was thinking about something with more details. I mean, you can't deny that a lot of your choices do matter in terms of how the story may change slightly at certain points of the game.

Like how the story changes depending on wheter you found all 5 police men before the Taka + ZEL battle in Beryl Ward... 

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

ame apparently tweeted to tyranitartube about how the battle is meant to be lost and there seems like theres a good chance the series will live on

Yeah, pretty sure he's basically just setting up a 'season break' of sorts for everything else so he can dedicate full time to SwSh for a bit

• Upvote 1

Hehe, Sword/Shield huh? Only 400 Mons.....last time we had that amount of Mons in a main series Pokémon game was 17 years ago, in the original Ruby and Sapphire games back on the Gameboy Advance.....

I still can't understand how they can have 807 Pokémon in total on the 3DS, which is obviously a much weaker system than the switch, but "can't" have more than 400 on the obviously more powerful console that is the switch.....

There are a lot of things i could say about this, but i don't want to throw myself into full rage mode and rant on for days (since it is THAT much i could say about this)....

Instead, i'll just start another run in Reborn, since i finished my current nuzlocke yesterday, completing EP18 with only losing 6 mons in total, and all of them only within the last 2 gyms, and only due to unlucky crits which they would have lived otherwise....

I'll just hope TTar starts his "second season" of Reborn soon, preferably without taking a break for Sword/Shield....

As for my switch: I recently grabbed Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition, and not only did that game's sales profit from all the negative critique Sword/Shield has (rightfully) earned so far, but let me tell you, this game is fun. It reminds me a little of Persona, but with a less darker, and way more colorful story. And without all the "live your normal everyday life" stuff. That should help me kill some time until Reborn EP19 arrives XD

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Hehe, Sword/Shield huh? Only 400 Mons.....last time we had that amount of Mons in a main series Pokémon game was 17 years ago, in the original Ruby and Sapphire games back on the Gameboy Advance.....

I still can't understand how they can have 807 Pokémon in total on the 3DS, which is obviously a much weaker system than the switch, but "can't" have more than 400 on the obviously more powerful console that is the switch.....

There are a lot of things i could say about this, but i don't want to throw myself into full rage mode and rant on for days (since it is THAT much i could say about this)....

Instead, i'll just start another run in Reborn, since i finished my current nuzlocke yesterday, completing EP18 with only losing 6 mons in total, and all of them only within the last 2 gyms, and only due to unlucky crits which they would have lived otherwise....

I'll just hope TTar starts his "second season" of Reborn soon, preferably without taking a break for Sword/Shield....

As for my switch: I recently grabbed Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition, and not only did that game's sales profit from all the negative critique Sword/Shield has (rightfully) earned so far, but let me tell you, this game is fun. It reminds me a little of Persona, but with a less darker, and way more colorful story. And without all the "live your normal everyday life" stuff. That should help me kill some time until Reborn EP19 arrives XD

if you're interested, you could potentially try a Nuzlocke of the DS Digimon games. while working a bit different than a Pokémon Nuzlocke, they're quite fun, if a little difficult. though really it's just the first Digimon that get's 100% scan is the one you get for that area. so sometimes you can get lucky, and other times it will be Etemon...

4 hours ago, Wolfox said:

if you're interested, you could potentially try a Nuzlocke of the DS Digimon games. while working a bit different than a Pokémon Nuzlocke, they're quite fun, if a little difficult. though really it's just the first Digimon that get's 100% scan is the one you get for that area. so sometimes you can get lucky, and other times it will be Etemon...

Yeah.....bout that.....i'll probably stick with my team currently consisting of Shinegreymon Burst Mode, Dukemon Crimson Mode and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode in Cyber Sleuth^^ The DS games were nice though, but i prefer Cyber Sleuth for a lot of reasons.....

13 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Yeah.....bout that.....i'll probably stick with my team currently consisting of Shinegreymon Burst Mode, Dukemon Crimson Mode and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode in Cyber Sleuth^^ The DS games were nice though, but i prefer Cyber Sleuth for a lot of reasons.....

SC is Def a good game, just thought I'd give you an idea in case you wanna try it a bit differently 

What up folks?
So inspired by Belly's death and Ttar's call-back to the first Belly, I tried out Insurgence (Yes both his Insurgence series and the game itself) and ended up getting really into it. 
I'm now at the Elite 4 point in that game and decided to return to Reborn.  It feels like it's been months though it's only been a few weeks. 

Anyway, I've just beaten Aya and have now started watching Ttar's two newest episodes. 
It seems I'm a bit ahead of him now as his last video right now appears to be of the impossible Solaris battle. 

UPDATE:

Just as I feared, it seems he's not understanding the scripted loss and believes it's game over despite the continuation of the cut scene. 
Hopefully, he continues the game. 

Edited by Verge Of Chaos

14 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

And now the dude is playing Sword/Shield.....well, don't need to watch those videos, if i'm only there for his Reborn Nuzlocke anyway....

Well....looks like we gotta wait for a while until the next episode of Reborn Nuzlocke....

Some of his other series are worth watching. 
I've watched:
Alpha Sapphire Extreme Randomizer
Insurgence (still working on that one)
Extreme Sun Randomizer which is also still a WIP

and all are very entertaining. 

Like i said, i'm only watching TTar for his Reborn nuzlocke. I would watch a Rejuvenation nuzlocke too, if he ever does attempt to do one.

I've already watched some Reborn/Rejuvenation nuzlockes on youtube. It's the only kind of nuzlockes i'm watching for some time now. WAY more interesting than watching any official game nuzlocke, since in my opinion all of the official games are WAY too easy even if you do nuzlocke them.

I'm not interested in ramdomized playthroughs, nor any other Pokémon fan games. I played a number of other fan games (including Insurgence), but nothing holds a candle compared to Reborn.

It is not often that i say this, but Reborn is one of the few games where i honestly think that the official games could learn a thing or two...

Rejuvenation is a close second though. Also a great game, and definitely worth playing, but Reborn still wins this contest in my opinion.