TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

50 minutes ago, L__Haze said:

>nuzlocking reborn

>Solaris battle 1

yeah....bout that....he won't even MAKE it to that battle if he really does try to nutzlocke Reborn on his first playthrough.

If he really does the nutzlocke, i'd say he'll make it to the Taka+ZEL fight in Beryl Ward at best. If he doesn't get wasted by Julia right away XD

5 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

yeah....bout that....he won't even MAKE it to that battle if he really does try to nutzlocke Reborn on his first playthrough.

If he really does the nutzlocke, i'd say he'll make it to the Taka+ZEL fight in Beryl Ward at best. If he doesn't get wasted by Julia right away XD

Assuming he doesn't pull a Jay and loses before he even leaves the grand hall...

Florina will wipe him unless people yell at him to get the kricketune

I don't actually watch this dude's videos, but it's great to have another big source of publicity.  Hopefully this one doesn't get increasingly disillusioned with the game as he plays before quitting because of how much the glass factory sequence sucks. 

Notice he mentions that he WANTS to keep playing, but won't if the video doesn't "get enough likes".  I dunno how much is enough for him, but looking at his other recent videos it's outdoing all of them in terms of views.  Hopefully that translates to enough likes.

36 minutes ago, Eagleby18 said:

Notice he mentions that he WANTS to keep playing, but won't if the video doesn't "get enough likes".  I dunno how much is enough for him, but looking at his other recent videos it's outdoing all of them in terms of views.  Hopefully that translates to enough likes.

from what I've seen I think enough likes is ~1000-2000 likes or more which I think the first Reborn video already passed that. there's no question he'll keep on playing this

I honestly think Torchic isn't the best starter for a nuzlocke. its super frail plus if its raining during one of the tangrowth battles its basically useless. Its meant to go in and do as much damage as possible before getting taken out. A defensive starter like squirtle, turtwig, mudkip or chespin would be way better for a nuzlocke.

14 minutes ago, Candy said:

not good encounters tbh for Julia. but I'm amazed that he got an adamant speed boost torchic! like that's what I call getting lucky~

Those IV's are pretty bad tho

Every time he calls ame "AHM" I can't I always lose it lmao.

I haven't watched ttar-tube for a long time but this series might get me back to his videos. Still can't believe he didn't change his twitter profile pic for 3 years I mean...

Adamant Speed Boost Torchic..... talk about blessed. If he doesn't want to lose his sanity, he better take down that word "nuzlocke" on his title.

1 minute ago, Maqqy said:

Every time he calls ame "AHM" I can't I always lose it lmao.

I haven't watched ttar-tube for a long time but this series might get me back to his videos. Still can't believe he didn't change his twitter profile pic for 3 years I mean...

Adamant Speed Boost Torchic..... talk about blessed. If he doesn't want to lose his sanity, he better take down that word "nuzlocke" on his title.

give him till Shade, he tends to get that message accros. or everyones favorite mirror queen

• Haha 1

Well.....considering how he almost lost to a ducklett this might just end the way i predicted.....or even before that....

Pokémon Reborn doesn't show any mercy to players who decide to nutzlocke it on their first playthrough....

1 hour ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Considering he was almost demolished by Ducklett of all things, he's gonna have a rougher time with Reborn than Twit did.

Remember how MO started? He got his ass waxed but ended up keeping it going quite long