Jump to content
nepeta100

TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

I think maybe we'll get up to the end of the gym puzzle (since it might take a while even if a lot is cut out) and then ending just before the shelly fight, but we might get it.

He does have Brokeziken now and even though doubles isn't great for it, bulk up + lemonade might be enough to cheese it with a bit of luck.

Shelly has like 3-4 mons that ohko Blaziken, so he's gonna need a little more then "a bit of luck" to beat her, tbh. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nhehvnukl said:

Shelly has like 3-4 mons that ohko Blaziken, so he's gonna need a little more then "a bit of luck" to beat her, tbh. 

Nah I did some calcs earlier and against it, the strongest thing should be Araquanids bubblebeam under rain, and I think that only had a 6% chance to OHKO, if Blaziken is level 35. granted there's tons of 2HKOs and with a double target it could definitely be taken out in one turn, but it's not quite so dire. I could definitely imagine a situation where he's able to bulk up and use a lemonade with swalots turn and tear through a lot of them. I don't think it'll actually happen though. 

Debbie learning flame burst could be big though if he can get a field transformation off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Nah I did some calcs earlier and against it, the strongest thing should be Araquanids bubblebeam under rain, and I think that only had a 6% chance to OHKO, if Blaziken is level 35. granted there's tons of 2HKOs and with a double target it could definitely be taken out in one turn, but it's not quite so dire. I could definitely imagine a situation where he's able to bulk up and use a lemonade with swalots turn and tear through a lot of them. I don't think it'll actually happen though. 

Debbie learning flame burst could be big though if he can get a field transformation off.

Well, thats suprising. Suddenly, I actually have hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Burning the field is going to be hard with his team as nothing can stop Rain Dance being used unless I'm forgetting some kind of Fake Out user he has, but probably the one biggest factor that'll decide it is if the field is different in some way on the first turn Anorith is out (as it's a tiny fraction of the threat it is if the field is burning or at least if the rain isn't active). I can't remember if he has a telluric seed, I want to say he found one? (How many are available? I think it's one, but it may be two)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, interdiction said:

Burning the field is going to be hard with his team as nothing can stop Rain Dance being used unless I'm forgetting some kind of Fake Out user he has, but probably the one biggest factor that'll decide it is if the field is different in some way on the first turn Anorith is out (as it's a tiny fraction of the threat it is if the field is burning or at least if the rain isn't active). I can't remember if he has a telluric seed, I want to say he found one? (How many are available? I think it's one, but it may be two)

Anorith does have the seed and he currently has the only telluric seed you can obtain at this point in the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be, but he also said something along the lines of "Reborn fucking sucks" before Julia, making us all think the same thing, didn't he?
look I just want that team to live, I've grown fond of them :c

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZEL said:

Could be, but he also said something along the lines of "Reborn fucking sucks" before Julia, making us all think the same thing, didn't he?
look I just want that team to live, I've grown fond of them :c

the second line is kinda making me think he's sacked peanut

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will see what happened....I'm curious to see whether Shelly was the wake-up slap that he needed to finally take reborn serious, or if he's throwing the towel on the nuzlocke after he got beaten into a pile of bug food.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...