TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

6 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

I think maybe we'll get up to the end of the gym puzzle (since it might take a while even if a lot is cut out) and then ending just before the shelly fight, but we might get it.

He does have Brokeziken now and even though doubles isn't great for it, bulk up + lemonade might be enough to cheese it with a bit of luck.

Shelly has like 3-4 mons that ohko Blaziken, so he's gonna need a little more then "a bit of luck" to beat her, tbh. 

• Like 1

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, nhehvnukl said:

Shelly has like 3-4 mons that ohko Blaziken, so he's gonna need a little more then "a bit of luck" to beat her, tbh. 

Nah I did some calcs earlier and against it, the strongest thing should be Araquanids bubblebeam under rain, and I think that only had a 6% chance to OHKO, if Blaziken is level 35. granted there's tons of 2HKOs and with a double target it could definitely be taken out in one turn, but it's not quite so dire. I could definitely imagine a situation where he's able to bulk up and use a lemonade with swalots turn and tear through a lot of them. I don't think it'll actually happen though. 

Debbie learning flame burst could be big though if he can get a field transformation off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Nah I did some calcs earlier and against it, the strongest thing should be Araquanids bubblebeam under rain, and I think that only had a 6% chance to OHKO, if Blaziken is level 35. granted there's tons of 2HKOs and with a double target it could definitely be taken out in one turn, but it's not quite so dire. I could definitely imagine a situation where he's able to bulk up and use a lemonade with swalots turn and tear through a lot of them. I don't think it'll actually happen though. 

Debbie learning flame burst could be big though if he can get a field transformation off.

Well, thats suprising. Suddenly, I actually have hope.

Burning the field is going to be hard with his team as nothing can stop Rain Dance being used unless I'm forgetting some kind of Fake Out user he has, but probably the one biggest factor that'll decide it is if the field is different in some way on the first turn Anorith is out (as it's a tiny fraction of the threat it is if the field is burning or at least if the rain isn't active). I can't remember if he has a telluric seed, I want to say he found one? (How many are available? I think it's one, but it may be two)

1 minute ago, interdiction said:

Burning the field is going to be hard with his team as nothing can stop Rain Dance being used unless I'm forgetting some kind of Fake Out user he has, but probably the one biggest factor that'll decide it is if the field is different in some way on the first turn Anorith is out (as it's a tiny fraction of the threat it is if the field is burning or at least if the rain isn't active). I can't remember if he has a telluric seed, I want to say he found one? (How many are available? I think it's one, but it may be two)

Anorith does have the seed and he currently has the only telluric seed you can obtain at this point in the game

Could be, but he also said something along the lines of "Reborn fucking sucks" before Julia, making us all think the same thing, didn't he?
look I just want that team to live, I've grown fond of them :c

• Like 1

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, ZEL said:

Could be, but he also said something along the lines of "Reborn fucking sucks" before Julia, making us all think the same thing, didn't he?
look I just want that team to live, I've grown fond of them :c

the second line is kinda making me think he's sacked peanut

• Sad 1

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Feng Lei said:

This was a great episode. He's gold and his production staff is/are silver. He really makes me feel like I'm playing Reborn for the first time again. And that means something. Thank you, TTar!

I'm pretty sure he actually just does his own editing and stuff, so double props there!

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

Holy Shit.

Just now, SilverAngelus said:

I thought someone else does the edits because the edits sometimes addresses him in the third person. "He...'

It might only be partial I guess. I think the third person is like 'present self adressing past self' when he's realised he was being an idiot while editing.
Main reason I can think of recently was this convo:

Spoiler

image.png.be6d457034d33503596e3603d98243de.png

• Thanks 1

I could have sworn I've seen him looking off at someone off camera to his right and saying stuff, including asking questions at times. Is he just acting like he has a production staff? Cuz if so he fooled me. Wow. Not that that's necessarily hard to do, but still.

1 minute ago, Feng Lei said:

I could have sworn I've seen him looking off at someone off camera to his right and saying stuff, including asking questions at times. Is he just acting like he has a production staff? Cuz if so he fooled me. Wow. Not that that's necessarily hard to do, but still.

Doesn't he have dog he talks to? And Plushies? ... A Peeko shirt? 

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Feng Lei said:

1 hour ago, Storystosee said:

Doesn't he have dog he talks to? And Plushies? ... A Peeko shirt? 

Yeah I think he has two dogs (one of which is "the boss")

13 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Maybe he's editing his fails and he already lost like 3 times already? I know some "Let's Players" who actually did that.....but i'm not calling names here....

I have had no reason to doubt his nuzlocke being genuine yet