TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, nepeta100 said:

im glad sir fetchd got revealed but it means another day delay for reborn XD

Yeah full week gap is rough lol. 3 'special' vids interrupting the current 4-series cycle

@SansTheSkeleton I think if he can beat Shelly he can beat the game. Serra's no fun but her field is luck-based and T3's been getting nothing but jackpots so far. Aya's Nidoqueen is a problem, and she can get really bad if t3 kills Toxapex, but IMO Shelly's harder. Like, Rado+ might get him if he doesn't EV train, but given dream's help I think he will. Charlotte and Terra will be super hard though if he doesn't get the right strat/team right off the bat.

I wonder what happens in the gauntlet in Fiore Mansion in terms of Nuzlocke rules. What if his leading Pokémon dies in the first battle, gets auto-healed und starts in the next battle? Does he have to switch immediately or how does he handle this?

Anyway, the double battles together with Florinia may kill the run.

4 minutes ago, ToDie said:

I wonder what happens in the gauntlet in Fiore Mansion in terms of Nuzlocke rules. What if his leading Pokémon dies in the first battle, gets auto-healed und starts in the next battle? Does he have to switch immediately or how does he handle this?

Anyway, the double battles together with Florinia may kill the run.

probably switch immediately

1 minute ago, doombotmecha said:

@ToDie

Idk, he may still lose to Solaris (which is fine w/ respect to his auto-lose policy), which means he'll get Julia instead. Idk though, we have no idea what his team will be at that stage of the game.

you only get julia for the 3rd battle if you actually beat solaris, losing means you have florina's useless ass for all 3 battles

Really? Oh jeez. I personally haven't gotten there yet, so I'm kinda relying on hearsay.

I don't know how far the Penta Op got, but Shofu quit after glass factory, so if t3 gets past that I will be very impressed indeed. Also, at this rate, he could end up being the first poketuber to cover E19 content, which makes me very excited indeed.

4 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

Really? Oh jeez. I personally haven't gotten there yet, so I'm kinda relying on hearsay.

I don't know how far the Penta Op got, but Shofu quit after glass factory, so if t3 gets past that I will be very impressed indeed. Also, at this rate, he could end up being the first poketuber to cover E19 content, which makes me very excited indeed.

Shofu actually played the newer ones? I thought he stopped after like WTC.

Lol no I saw the twist coming from a mile away.

Anyway Mr. Info, you should probably tell him about the field-change rooms.  To Thamill's credit I feel like this is a badly designed introduction to them, you need to know how the Crystal Field works to GET the info on the Crystal Field.  To not his credit, he saw what he had to do earlier but wasn't paying attention.

• Global Mods
28 minutes ago, Eagleby18 said:

Lol no I saw the twist coming from a mile away.

Anyway Mr. Info, you should probably tell him about the field-change rooms.  To Thamill's credit I feel like this is a badly designed introduction to them, you need to know how the Crystal Field works to GET the info on the Crystal Field.  To not his credit, he saw what he had to do earlier but wasn't paying attention.

Yeah now that he's seen one I'll be clarifying that mechanic. At least with the crystal cave one, lots of the wild pokemon in the area have the right move, you don't have to bring it yourself

I hope he does Orphanage I, Victoria III and Shelly's Gym in the same episode, since it's only two fights and a gym. I wonder how he'll react to training so hard, only to find a whole gym of trainers between him and the boss. 

Regardless, my bet remains as it was: Tyranitartube will likely lose to Shelly. If he does not, with that kind of luck and/or skill he could easily beat the whole of episode 18, and I look forward to seeing him try. Otherwise....The Bookworm Devours All.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

I hope he does Orphanage I, Victoria III and Shelly's Gym in the same episode, since it's only two fights and a gym. I wonder how he'll react to training so hard, only to find a whole gym of trainers between him and the boss. 

Regardless, my bet remains as it was: Tyranitartube will likely lose to Shelly. If he does not, with that kind of luck and/or skill he could easily beat the whole of episode 18, and I look forward to seeing him try. Otherwise....The Bookworm Devours All.

I think maybe we'll get up to the end of the gym puzzle (since it might take a while even if a lot is cut out) and then ending just before the shelly fight, but we might get it.

He does have Brokeziken now and even though doubles isn't great for it, bulk up + lemonade might be enough to cheese it with a bit of luck.

• Like 1

He still hasn't realized that none of the gyms have used potions but shelly is one of the gyms that blaziken doesn't do well in, and that was before shelly got Aquaranid but I wonder if shelly will have kricketune if you dont even do the event

• Global Mods
8 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

He still hasn't realized that none of the gyms have used potions but shelly is one of the gyms that blaziken doesn't do well in, and that was before shelly got Aquaranid but I wonder if shelly will have kricketune if you dont even do the event

Doesn't look like Shelly has any team variations for her gym fight, so no. does the krictetot event actually become undoable if you leave it too long? (but before like til city renovation)

19 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Doesn't look like Shelly has any team variations for her gym fight, so no. does the krictetot event actually become undoable if you leave it too long? (but before like til city renovation)

probably lasts until neo reborn city