TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

• Global Mods
Just now, Maqqy said:

Right on cue!

This ep suddenly reminded me of Savage. Wonder if he’s ever gonna make an in-game appearance? Maybe he’s in victory road 👀

Presumably it's a reference to some events in the old online league, but yeah we might be able to find him in VR or postgame

#PUNCHFERN

"Evil intentions towards Team Meteor" is a surprisingly accurate way to describe Saphira. (And Titania for that matter)

I also wonder how his nuzlocke rules would handle the mystery egg. I'd assume it's treated as the same location as Growlithe is, and I'm not sure if you'd even allow breeding in a Nuzlocke even if you don't use the egg itself. At the same time, it'd be a bummer to miss out on one of the potentially strongest pokemon you can get at this point in the game. (or Phantump...) Growlithe is fine enough on its own, though.

Remember earlier when I mentioned he was showing signs of going the way Shofu did with the field effects?  Well here we are.  "You guys told me I could have done X to make the fight easier but I DON'T CARE THE GAME SUCKS" is exactly what Shofu said multiple times.

Hey "Idea Guy", by the next video it won't be a spoiler that Shelly's field is something he already has the readout for.  You should tell him to go back and read it for real this time.  In particular he's gonna call bullshit on what it does with Anorinth's Telluric Seed.

• Global Mods
32 minutes ago, Eagleby18 said:

Remember earlier when I mentioned he was showing signs of going the way Shofu did with the field effects?  Well here we are.  "You guys told me I could have done X to make the fight easier but I DON'T CARE THE GAME SUCKS" is exactly what Shofu said multiple times.

Hey "Idea Guy", by the next video it won't be a spoiler that Shelly's field is something he already has the readout for.  You should tell him to go back and read it for real this time.  In particular he's gonna call bullshit on what it does with Anorinth's Telluric Seed.

I'm pretty sure that he's not actually complaining seriously, he's just enjoying being surprised by everything. Once he actually gets blown back I think that'll be the wakeup call to look at them more thoroughly and plan around them, but while he's still doing well I don't really mind.

I've already emphasised that reading is important a couple times, but again I don't think it's really a 'problem' yet. and at the end of the day he's still going to play it his way

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

#punchfern

I wonder if someone should tell him about Corey's ring so that he get Nidorina since he wanted her.

Speaking of, he continues to deny his love for Belly...

Also,

what if

he has a secret account here and reads this thread 👀

Yeah I've got the ring listed with the field notes and dept store stickers (I'll add things like the bike when reaching that point)

I kinda doubt he would because spoilers. no need for an account to browse though 👀

• Like 1

Oh well.....better not name one of his mons Kyra, or else he gets eaten by raging Reborn fans once he lets that mon die^^

Jokes aside, i guess i'll wait for EP 14 to see whether he's able to luck through the gym battle against Shelly like he did with every other gym so far.....

Plus the gang storyline, and beneath the Grand Staircase.

I have to say, I think it will be amusing to see him react to that last bit, both with Sirius pontificating fueling his theories and him immediately leaving Aster and Eclipse to their fate.

• Global Mods
45 minutes ago, doombotmecha said:

Plus the gang storyline, and beneath the Grand Staircase.

I have to say, I think it will be amusing to see him react to that last bit, both with Sirius pontificating fueling his theories and him immediately leaving Aster and Eclipse to their fate.

At least my character profiles should be able to clear up the Sirius/Solaris confusion that a certain other group (and quite a few other players) have lol.

9 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

At least my character profiles should be able to clear up the Sirius/Solaris confusion that a certain other group (and quite a few other players) have lol.

Character profiles? From what I've seen you mostly offer your wisdom via T3's discord, but if you wanted to mirror them here that'd likely be some pretty valuable content for new players.

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, doombotmecha said:

Character profiles? From what I've seen you mostly offer your wisdom via T3's discord, but if you wanted to mirror them here that'd likely be some pretty valuable content for new players.

Since it's all updated just with what he knows at the current point of the series it's probably not great as a generally applicable resource. I'm planning on opening up the whole lot for viewing once it's finished though.
Examples:

Spoiler

image.png.fb30b3d076c5061be993fe2db1f4e3fa.png

image.png.4f49774cc861e8ec3ffad450d2c05589.png

image.png.f415beb2b10e3565a6fa1cba601e21aa.png