TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

I'm loving his playthrough for his energy and excitement, he reminds me of myself on my first run.

Sadly I fear he'll lose the locke soon, I remember having to start over after Taka+Zel fight a couple times in my attempt to nuzlocke and I had played the game normally before😝

4 minutes ago, Akzaar said:

I'm loving his playthrough for his energy and excitement, he reminds me of myself on my first run.

Sadly I fear he'll lose the locke soon, I remember having to start over after Taka+Zel fight a couple times in my attempt to nuzlocke and I had played the game normally before😝

Tbh he has all he needs to win, but if he doesnt go and train his team its gonna be a massacre.

He will probably pass the next boss battle, maybe with some deaths.

Right now I'm chuckling every time he disses gust on Jacques since it will be his best weapon against Corey if he finds all the policemen (I think he will since he's starting to be more careful to sidequests)

1 minute ago, Maqqy said:

His Luck skill must be fully upgraded cause he could’ve lost some mons if it weren’t for those misses and dodging confusion hits. The guy might really be able to pull of a nuzlocke holy cow.

Someone in the comments said he got so lucky during this nuzlocke and Ttar replied "NO NO DON'T SAY THAT" 😹

Even if he does somehow manage to get way across throughout his nuzlocke, he would not win against Charlotte like he's been winning so far.

And there's just no way one can nuzlocke their way out of the gauntlet fight...

Just to keep track of how lucky this man is, we've got:

• Sand Tomb missing 3 times in a row, where it would have probably killed someone each time it was used
  • Kiki not hitting herself in confusion, which would have probably got his entire team killed if she had
  • Would have lost Jaques if that final gust had a lower damage roll

Am I missing anything?

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Maqqy said:

His Luck skill must be fully upgraded cause he could’ve lost some mons if it weren’t for those misses and dodging confusion hits. The guy might really be able to pull of a nuzlocke holy cow.

If there's anything I've learned watching this guy it's that he quite literally has the luck of the devil in (boss) battles.

5 hours ago, LeoYT said:

He compared Taka to Damien...

I am offended

Presumably it's the red scarf.

1 hour ago, Eagleby18 said:

Just to keep track of how lucky this man is, we've got:

• Sand Tomb missing 3 times in a row, where it would have probably killed someone each time it was used
  • Kiki not hitting herself in confusion, which would have probably got his entire team killed if she had
  • Would have lost Jaques if that final gust had a lower damage roll

Am I missing anything?

You could argue that Tangrowth not going for at least one growth much earlier was lucky. think it was only two sand tombs though, but I might've missed one

Wow. His luck is truly something to be reckoned with. He really needs some Super Potions for the Taka/ZEL battle. But I think that if he levels up his team some more he'll be able to get past them with Moxie Kiki and Tiki (if it doesn't rain). Tiki takes care of Tangrowth, Glaceon and Umbreon. Kiki takes care of Espeon. The Chatot can be kinda annoying but I believe Kiki can 2-shot it with Bite again.

12 hours ago, NeroNerotico said:

Wow. His luck is truly something to be reckoned with. He really needs some Super Potions for the Taka/ZEL battle. But I think that if he levels up his team some more he'll be able to get past them with Moxie Kiki and Tiki (if it doesn't rain). Tiki takes care of Tangrowth, Glaceon and Umbreon. Kiki takes care of Espeon. The Chatot can be kinda annoying but I believe Kiki can 2-shot it with Bite again.

I'm pretty sure he cant get super potions rn though, as the vendor in Florinia's school is gone.

3 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

Did he ruin the police officer event with not talking to growth rip

He ruined his chance at the extended cutscene with Corey, but he can still get the growlithe and the mystery egg if he actually ends up returning and finding the dead officer.

5 minutes ago, ZEL said:

He ruined his chance at the extended cutscene with Corey, but he can still get the growlithe and the mystery egg if he actually ends up returning and finding the dead officer.

I assume that means he's fighting the Police in Corey's gym, or is he getting the other version?

He just lost himself a Growlithe as well as some cool plot stuff by not talking to it in the library. That double battle was close, Duck was the true hero of that battle. Corey is gonna be a tough battle for him, that field effect is so annoying. I'll stop trying to predict deaths though. Whenever I try to, I'm always wrong. 😆

6 minutes ago, SansTheSkeleton said:

I assume that means he's fighting the Police in Corey's gym, or is he getting the other version?

when you don't find all the officers before the ZEL-Taka fight, you don't see the police officers in the gym. Ttar will also face him on Corrosive Field instead of Corrosive Mist Field.

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, NeroNerotico said:

He just lost himself a Growlithe as well as some cool plot stuff by not talking to it in the library. That double battle was close, Duck was the true hero of that battle. Corey is gonna be a tough battle for him, that field effect is so annoying. I'll stop trying to predict deaths though. Whenever I try to, I'm always wrong. 😆

Umm no he can still get the growlith

1 minute ago, Arcinblade3 said:

so many times where you think he'll lose, and t-tar pulls through with that nuzlocke-luck. I thrill to watch, absolutely. It was honestly hard to watch him not talk to the growlithe, but eh, whatchu gonna do about it now.

obviously he's going to die at the volcano to Solaris /s

Just now, SansTheSkeleton said:

obviously he's going to die at the volcano to Solaris /s

well, from what i've seen with almost forced losses in his nuzlockes, he usually keeps going with it after that. Gonna be a fun time to see him in awe of how little he can do tho