TyranitarTube's Pokemon Reborn Playthrough

nepeta100

It's my first time watching a Ttar lp and I must say I'm liking his commentary. I'm gonna stick around to see how he enjoys his playthrough and I'm gonna pray the comments section doesn't get as bad as the penta op playthrough of Reborn. Also it's nice to see the squad from the Penta Op thread gathered here, hi!

36 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

It's my first time watching a Ttar lp and I must say I'm liking his commentary. I'm gonna stick around to see how he enjoys his playthrough and I'm gonna pray the comments section doesn't get as bad as the penta op playthrough of Reborn. Also it's nice to see the squad from the Penta Op thread gathered here, hi!

What can we say? We enjoy hyping this game up

Hahaha.....his first time in Reborn and already a Nuzlocke? He's in for a bunch of nasty surprises XD Especially if he lets his comment section pick his starter Pokémon....

Then again....might be fun to watch. Despair is my favourite dish after all....

• Like 3

Surprised to see this. It'll be a good watch, but I don't know if I expect him to get far in.

His nuzlockes have been sloppy after the first extreme randomizer he released. Reborn's difficulty far surpasses that of Insurgence or Gaia.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, uberle said:

On one hand, I'm happy to see him Reborn

On the other, I'm wondering why everyone wants to nuzlocke Reborn blind 

considering it's blind it's no surprise they want to. the game doesn't come with a "Good fucking luck, we hard as a Scizor's body" warning so until you play or saw something of the game it's not easy to judge. plus, Nuzlocking usually makes for better content on the easier games

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DemICE said:

"this is the game that tops insurgence"

thats a pretty low bar there, bro

Lol but his Insurgence nuzlocke was widely popular, and so that's why he's selling Reborn like that to get views 😛

2 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Also it's nice to see the squad from the Penta Op thread gathered here, hi!

Hehe I didn't follow every single episode of the penta-op but I'm Ttar's fan of years now and so I'll be watching every single episode. He just has a knack for making stuff even more fun than it actually is. And in this first episode he's already shown how perceptive he is.

3 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Hahaha.....his first time in Reborn and already a Nuzlocke? He's in for a bunch of nasty surprises XD Especially if he lets his comment section pick his starter Pokémon....

Then again....might be fun to watch. Despair is my favourite dish after all....

We don't know if its a nuzlocke yet he usually does nuzlockes

17 minutes ago, uberle said:

The thumbnail does, but not the actual video title

tru that 😛 I just remembered I'd read it was a nuzlocke somewhere but my dumbrain didn't remember where lol

13 hours ago, DemICE said:

"this is the game that tops insurgence"

thats a pretty low bar there, bro

2l4ihb.jpg.c7e10cfc0b57e8175305e2fffa3aedd9.jpg

Everyone's telling him to not do the nuzlocke

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LeoYT said:

2l4ihb.jpg.c7e10cfc0b57e8175305e2fffa3aedd9.jpg

Everyone's telling him to not do the nuzlocke

To be honest, I think he's addicted to nuzlockes. It's not just about the hype for him, but I remember back during the Alpha Sapphire Extreme Randomizer he mentioned that he found it hard to play Pokemon games normally. 

19 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Possibly the new record for the worst pronounciation of Ame I've heard so far.

It sounds just the same in my head when I read the name. I know it's wrong but I can't help it ^^

This guy is a nice discovery! Funny playthrough incoming.