Did I miss anything? (side quest spoiler?)

Punn

I was doing Narcissa/Dufaux questline till the Crystal Cave as I didnt have Dark Pulse, I thought I can complete it later so I continue main questline. Everything is fine till I went to the past and went to Altair's family mansion. I tried unlock the door as I thought I looked like mansion in Darchlight Woods, it unlocked and Narcy appeared out of nowhere, I didnt load a previous save file as I forgot to save (about 1 hour I think) and continued the main quest. After completed V12 main quest, I came back to the Altair mansion and completed the quest. Did I miss anything between the Crystal cave and the past mansion? (Pokemon, items,etc,..., story is fine as I think I will find videos on youtube )

2 hours ago, khanh_mai said:

Thanks, I was worried that I missed some important Pokemons and TMs
And yes, Im Vietnamese :). Found the game when I was reading Vietnam's Pokemon fan page.

wow me too but i found this game because my pc is bad and i couldnt play any game besides pokemon

also you should probably get rotom, idk if you have gotten the fairy memory in the safe locker yet

I dont have Fairy Memory nor Rotom, but I dont I think I will use them much so I think it is fine. Maybe I will wait V12 patch for the Debug mod to get them back if necessary in the future.