Questions about the music

So, I've been digging through the audio files because some of the themes are a w e s o m e, but only a few have the song's title (and some of those are in japanese, which I can't exactly type/copy). Is there a big youtube playlist with everything?

If not, could I ask for the names of a few specific songs?

Spoiler

Battle - Flora

Battle - Machine

Battle - Legendary

Battle - Xen Executives 1

Feeling - Magical

Feeling - Frosty

Feeling - Frozen

Battle - Flora and Battle - Machine are Splicer Admin Battle and Team Splicer Battle by Zumi.

Kudos to her btw, for this amazing music for the battles.

Edited by UnkleUno
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, UnkleUno said:

Battle - Flora and Battle - Machine are Splicer Admin Battle and Team Splicer Battle by Zumi.

Kudos to her btw, for this amazing music for the battles.

Granted those two themes are indeed awesome...what is this "team splicer" you speak of?

I've been piecing together a YouTube playlist for this game's (current) soundtrack as a side project for the past couple days, so it's nice to already see some interest in that sort of thing cropping up. There are a couple songs that won't be in the playlist (Music-Despair Desert, Music-Xenogene, and Music-Amethyst Factory, for example) due to Zumi not having them on her channel at the moment, so there's some forewarning.

Nolime: Team Splicer was the evil team for Pokemon Xenogene, the fangame Zumi had been working on on her own, but has since been on indefinite hiatus. She has since given Jan the rights to use the assets from the game for Rejuvenation, and judging from the overwhelmingly positive Flora's battle got music-wise, I'd say they've put to very good use so far~

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nolime said:

Granted those two themes are indeed awesome...what is this "team splicer" you speak of?

Zumi used to work on a fangame called Pokemon Xenogene! Team Splicer were the evil team from this game.

---

Did some search and it seems like both themes are available on youtube!

• Thanks 1

• Veterans

i was gonna explain the situation myself but two people replied before i could so LOL

but yeah, i had my own fangame called pokemon xenogene that ended up cancelled/on indefinite hiatus because i wanted to pursue creating original content as well as being busy as fuck with school at the time and generally having very little motivation to work on xenogene while ALSO doing work for Rejuv, so to avoid getting burnt out i've decided to stop working on it. i felt bad that the music went unused though since that's where the biggest chunk of time has sank into while working on the game, so I gave the rights to Jan to use any of the music he liked in Rejuv instead so they could still find some usage!

i do plan to update these songs sometime in the future as i can do better now in terms of mixing and instrumentalization!! but for now these will remain in the game as is uwu

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pannaca: That's one's from the Calm Craggy Area dungeon in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. A good chunk of the soundtrack is pulled straight from that game, if you're curious.

Cyphre: Given that Zetta's the first one faced, I believe he uses Battle- Xen Excutives (the one without a number afterwards; I haven't any of them since Team Xen's soundtrack got changed in V10, sorry). That would be the Vs. Magma/Aqua Leader remix used in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

• Like 2